Two reasons to celebrate and a video of Brooke laughing.

January 15, 2013

Billy got this cool little Foot Rubz ball for his foot after it started hurting on our run last week.  In true Janae fashion I decided that I needed it too even though my feet don’t hurt.  It is a common aide for people with Plantar Fasciitis and even though I don’t have that anymore like I USED TO, I stole it because it feels so good.   I used it after my speed workout yesterday and oh my goodness…..

We had a little bit of celebrating to do yesterday.  The celebration was for:

1.  Billy got his grades back yesterday and ROCKED last semester.

2.  Our grill came in the mail (yes, that is a reason to celebrate).  This one is a plug in one so we can keep it on our porch.  We love to bbq, Billy should go on a Food Network gameshow because of his impeccable grilling skills.   Now our porch really is the party porch between the treadmill and the grill.  Now 15 minutes before I finish my run I will pause the treadmill to pop something on the grill so that I can refuel with some protein within seconds of finishing my workout.

BOLD sent us some delicious steaks so we made them (once again when I say ‘we’ I mean Billy made them) and had brussels sprouts boiled and then sautéed with butter, salt, and garlic and a baked potato the size of a football on the side.

After dinner I headed over to a Bachelor party.  They take this very seriously.

I don’t think it is possible to watch this much drama without eating large amounts of chocolate at the same time.  Cookies N Cream Hershey Kisses are now my favorite candy (take note Billy… Valentines Day is coming up).

—————————————————————————

I know a great way for you to start your Tuesday:  Watch Brooke laughing.  Sometimes I watch this movie on repeat.

————————————————————————-

Is today a run day, a cross-training day or a rest day?

Who watched The Bachelor last night? Thoughts?

What was the last thing that you celebrated?

Have you ever experienced foot pain or a foot injury from running?

Elizabeth @ My Neon Running Shoes January 15, 2013 at 5:02 am

Could videos of babies laughing be any cuter?!?! Absolutely not. I LOVE that you guys have a chart! That shows true emotional investment! CONGRATS Billy on rocking your first semester of law school! Not that any of us doubted you would… The last thing I celebrated was a marathon PR! Have a wonderful wonderful day Jacobs family!

Julie @ Sweetly Balanced January 15, 2013 at 5:04 am

I don’t see a video :( I love the poster you guys made!! I don’t watch the Bachelor, but I hear alllll about it at work all day so it’s kind of the same thing :)

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:36 am

Thanks Julie! I fixed it!!! Hahaha yeah hearing about it all day is definitely the same:)

Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries January 15, 2013 at 5:06 am

Those things for your foot work wonders! I’m pretty sure I had PF back in the day, and it was no fun.
Woo hoo for a new grill! We love to grill everything and anything around here. Although there hasn’t been much grilling going on lately considering it’s been ridiculously cold. I’m jealous of your California weather!
The video won’t work for me! :( I’m sure it’s adorable though.

Kari @ Running Ricig January 15, 2013 at 5:06 am

Today is an easy run day for me. I’m doing 5 miles with a friend and Bungee.

That is some serious Bachelor watching!

Adrienne January 15, 2013 at 5:09 am

What is that ball? I have been having terrible foot pain after I run. Was thinking I needed to switch sneaker brands.

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:38 am

HEY!!! You just roll it under your foot and it feels like a really deep massage. We love it! Here is the link:

Switching running shoes (especially if they have a lot of miles on them) should help too! Have a great day!

Sarah @PickyRunner January 15, 2013 at 5:11 am

Wait I need friends like that so I can have awesome parties too. Maybe we’ll start it with Pretty Little Liars. And I LOVE those ball things. It hurts in a good way and makes you feel so fresh after your run.
Also, love grilling. I’m pretty sure that’s the only way I’ll eat 84% of my food. It’s just so tasty!

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:40 am

Come to our party:) I still need to start watching that show. Grilling is the best.

Jenn @ RunItMyWay January 15, 2013 at 5:11 am

Today = RUN DAY! It’s Tempo Tuesday with my running group followed by swimming right after. So hard swimming after the tempo run!

I can’t see the video of Brooke laughing :( So sad!! Haha but babies laughing is the best thing. I love that they can laugh and laugh at the things that seem like nothing to us! Babies are the best!

Kaitlyn January 15, 2013 at 5:11 am

I’ve been putting off running outdoors because of the negative temperatures, but yesterday I saw 5 people bundled up running. If they can do it, I can do it. I’m going snow trail running with the dogs after work and I’m pretty excited to get outside and do it!

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:41 am

YOU CAN DO IT!! I hope you have so much fun snow trail running, that sounds really fun!

Lauren January 15, 2013 at 5:12 am

Congrats to Billy and what a great reason to celebrate with the grill. Ugh, the Bachelor! I didn’t want to get sucked in but now I am. I definitely have my top two picked out already but what I couldn’t get over last night was how OLD all of these girls look, although I’m older than almost all of them. Wow, what happened to natural beauty?

kim@hungryhealthygirl January 15, 2013 at 5:12 am

Loved Bachelor last night, but I didn’t completely finish it. My run ended and I had things I had to do. I’ll finish it up tonight. Congrats to Billy on his grades!! I know what a relief that always is!

Rachel @ Operation Rosebud January 15, 2013 at 5:13 am

The ladies in my squadron out here have a serious Bachelor addiction: We all get together to watch the episodes and have Greek food (yummy!) but I need ot make a game board– great idea.

I had plantar fasciitis for 2 years!! Couldn’t shake it until I started running barefoot and disregarding everything the docs were telling me. Cured within 2 months! Hope I never go back to that again– it’s awful!

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:42 am

Greek food… um we totally need to eat that at our parties. 2 years, WOW!! I am so glad that barefoot running cured it, that is so awesome Rachel!

Alex January 15, 2013 at 5:18 am

Those cookies and cream kisses are so good! Nice grill my grandma has one like it and loves it because she can cook on her deck. Enjoy!

Khushboo January 15, 2013 at 5:18 am

YUM! I have been craving steak for so long and that dinner looks awesome! Today was a lower body weights day for me- love/hate the burn :)!

Nicole@TheKidlessKronicles January 15, 2013 at 5:18 am

I am not sure what today will be. I will try to do some weights and then see. Xrays at the Ortho showed nothing really wrong so he is saying I have a muscle imbalance. Boo.

I had less than a week of foot pain, thank goodness.

The Kidless Kronicles

Rebecca Jo January 15, 2013 at 5:23 am

OH MY… that is some SERIOUS Bachelor dedication! :)

Oh yeah – I’ve hurt the top of my foot before – the bones in my feet are odd anyways. I went to a poditrist about it & he said he bet my brother had the same issue – that is runs in siblings. Yep – my brother said he has the same foot problems. Weird!

Joy January 15, 2013 at 5:23 am

My boyfriend got me a Foot Rubz for Christmas… although he needs it more than I do! haha

Brianne Eason January 15, 2013 at 5:25 am

Today is a run day! I am going to squeeze in 3 miles between the end of my school day & heading to practice. Thankfully our building has a weight room with really nice equipment!

I don’t watch The Bachelor anymore. I just have too much TV on my plate & I had to prioritize!

NYC Fit GIrl January 15, 2013 at 5:25 am

Today I am going to CrossFit! I have never had a foot injury [knock on wood]!

Erin @ erinruns January 15, 2013 at 5:25 am

Foot pain has prevented me from running for almost a month! I have struggled with mild plantar fasciitis since July, and I finally went to a podiatrist last month. Guess what? Stress fracture. Apparently, plantar fasciitis and stress fractures commonly occur together. But, I hope to be running again soon!!

Jessica R @ fromthekitchentotheroad January 15, 2013 at 5:37 am

That would be a great apartment grill! Technically we are not allowed them although other people in our building have them. An electric version would probably be ok. Awesome.

I had about an hour to run this morning. The dumb ice keeps slowing me down.

Kendra @ The Rhoton Family January 15, 2013 at 5:40 am

We have the exact same grill! Might be little but works great! Enjoy!

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:43 am

It really is so cool and I love that it is so little:)

Amanda @ .running with spoons. January 15, 2013 at 5:40 am

I’ve decided that I should probably really consider moving to California – I’ve been craving some BBQ food forever but it’s been way too cold to actually fire up the old grill. That and it would be nice not to have to deal with so much snow all the time. Congrats to Billy for his grades! The last thing I celebrated was my birthday, but that was almost 2 weeks ago so I really need a new reason to celebrate something… Valentine’s is coming up soon, though, and yes… those kisses are the best :D

Jen January 15, 2013 at 5:47 am

Hm I’ve never heard of a foot rubz before I may need to invest.

Today is a rest day although I may do some yoga I’ve got some serious tight hamstrings goin on from my run yesterday.

I can’t see the video :-( but watching and/of making my baby laugh is my favorite activity.

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 9:44 am

I fixed the video now!! It is up:) I hope you have a great yoga/rest day!

Emma @ Culturecopia January 15, 2013 at 5:50 am

I can’t see the video but I’m sure it’s adorable! Today is a run day but I’m not sure what distance haha. I’m going to watch The Bachelor online now! :)

Andrea @ mainerunnergirl January 15, 2013 at 5:52 am

Today I’m doing the elliptical while catching up on the Biggest Loser since I watched the Bachelor last night!some of those girls are so intense!

Allison January 15, 2013 at 6:01 am

I love speed work. I love to push reall hard for a short period of time. It’s my favorite workout of the week.

Coco January 15, 2013 at 6:02 am

Congrats for the good grades Billy!!! Weber grills are the best.. And where is Brooke laughing?!

Lindsey January 15, 2013 at 6:03 am

Rest day for me!
New Years would have been our last celebration.
Yup, I had achilles tendonitis in November this past year. No fun at all. Thankfully it was minor and healed in about a 3-4 weeks.

Candice January 15, 2013 at 6:06 am

I have one of those balls and I love it! I am so jealous of you and your ability to grill right now.. it has been below ZERO here… Im really starting of dreaming of california… ENJOY it. cause you still could be in provo,. where it is NEGATIVE freaking 4!

Karen @ Runner Girl Eats January 15, 2013 at 6:18 am

Today is a run day! I can’t wait to sweat away the stress after work :) I’m not a big fan of the Bachelor but I am a big fan of sweets so maybe I should get into this show for the parties…?

Michele @ Nycrunningmama January 15, 2013 at 6:33 am

I love that video. Isn’t it amazing how you will do the same thing for 10 min straight if it gets even a smile out of Brooke? HA =)
Today was a speed day. UGH. Outside for the first time in a WHILE. I almost puked. And I prob won’t be able to walk tom. How are you feeling from yesterday’s speed day?
I do not watch the bachelor – I tried to get into it but I just couldn’t. LOL =)

Karla @ myhighonlife January 15, 2013 at 6:36 am

I love so many things about this post. Wish I would have had that ball when I had wicked PF for 4-5 months. A grill on the porch right by the treadmill… doesn’t get much better than that!

That chart for the Bachelor is amazing. I have to watch last nights still. Thank goodness for DVR.

Michelle January 15, 2013 at 6:36 am

I just ordered one of those balls! I’m so excited. I’m having a hard time coming back from a nasty case of PF and the lady at the running store recommended it!

Tara January 15, 2013 at 6:42 am

That video is precious! Thank you for posting :)

Natalie @ Free Range Human January 15, 2013 at 6:46 am

Congrats to Billy! That’s awesome! I’m so disappointed in The Bachelor-I accidentally saw the spoilers online so I already know who’s going to win :(

Lizzie January 15, 2013 at 6:49 am

Brooke is THE CUTEST!

Dagmar January 15, 2013 at 6:58 am

Kudos, Billy! Well done!
Today is a run day. Thankfully, I’ve never had foot pain before – it’s my legs that usually start to hurt (although I’ve never been injured).
That video with Brooke and Billy is so cute!

Rebecca@Runningfoodbaby January 15, 2013 at 7:02 am

Omg, the bachelor organizational chart – too funny!

Yay for Billy in rocking his semester! That is great news :-)

The last thing I celebrated was my birthday which was last week!

Meagan @ Managing Meagan January 15, 2013 at 7:05 am

That video is too cute for words!!!

I’ve nevre watched a single episode of the Bachelor, but people LOVE it!

Lindsay January 15, 2013 at 7:05 am

That Bachelor sheet with all the ladies on it made me laugh! Then when I saw the Xs on the jettisoned girls, I laughed even harder :) I don’t really get into that show, but I love watching the highlights and the last few episodes when he chooses a girl.

TorontoRunner January 15, 2013 at 7:12 am

Congrats to Billy on his last semester!!

oh myyy, and YESSS, cookies n creme is my fave chocolate. Period. That is all I need in my life!

Kara t. January 15, 2013 at 7:13 am

That bachelor sheet is a great idea, y’all should make bingo cards! I am sure everyone in Utah has a connection to Diana, but she is my cousin (in law)’s sister. Such a babe that girl!!

Jamie @ Pistol Packin Mother Runners January 15, 2013 at 7:13 am

Congrats to your family! The last thing I celebrated was getting to run someplace other than the treadmill yesterday (It’s been freezin cold here) during my PE class…even if it was just laps around the gym. Tonight will be a cross training day for me after the basketball team I coach kicks some booty!!

mary @ minutes per mile January 15, 2013 at 7:22 am

I’m watching it tonight! Today I logged seven soggy miles in the rain!

Princess Loredee Gabot January 15, 2013 at 7:26 am

Brooke is soooooooooo cute. ♥

Brooke @ Running In Heels January 15, 2013 at 7:26 am

We have that same little Weber grill, and I LOVE IT!

Today’s the second day of Fitmixer Boot Camp, and I’ll be doing my second Fitmixer workout.. I’m usually a cardio queen and stick to the treadmill and the trails, so I’m already sore from yesterday’s strength exercises!! Wish me luck!

Jill January 15, 2013 at 7:27 am

Very cute video :). I love baby laughs! So cute.

Diane January 15, 2013 at 7:34 am

Congrats Billy!!!

Diane January 15, 2013 at 7:34 am

Though I’m sure it was really the super supportive awesome wife and kiddo that enabled those grades to happen. Now you must go to Utah for 2 weeks at the end of every semester, yes?

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 10:51 am

Yes, I totally agree with you Diane:) I think it is definitely a requirement that I go home for finals ha! Hope you are having a great day!

Diane January 15, 2013 at 10:55 am

You too! Also, I should note that my husband is now a law professor, but we had our first daughter when he was in law school. We did the same thing where I would take her out of town, and it worked out beautifully. Though you don’t look nearly as tired as I did in photos of that time. You are amazing!

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 11:03 am

HAHA You are so sweet! It really is the best idea…. everyone wins:)

Cathryn January 15, 2013 at 7:42 am

That grill looks amazing and pretty much exactly what we need – what model is it??? It looks perfect! And congrats to Billy on his grades!!!

Billy January 15, 2013 at 9:36 am

Hi Cathryn! It’s this one: Weber Q-240 Electric Grill

Cathryn January 15, 2013 at 9:58 am

Thank you! Valentine’s day is sorted!!

Sharsti January 15, 2013 at 7:44 am

Today is a run day. I’m aiming to run 30 miles this week, I never have before and I’m excited to get my run on!

Megan D January 15, 2013 at 7:51 am

I feel like you were channeling your inner Michael Scott with your idea to start grilling something before you finish your treadmill run!

Congrats to Billy on the awesome grades! Of course we all knew he would do well, but still, that is friggin impressive.

I haven’t watched The Bachelor yet. I meant to last night, but after we had family night and put the kids to bed…I foam rolled and went to bed too. Party animal right here. Today is a run day. I am going to run later…I am thinking 7 miles sounds good.

Would it be creepy if I watched that video of Brooke on repeat too? ;) I am sorry, but there is not a better sound than a little baby laughing! So cute!

shelly January 15, 2013 at 7:59 am

She is so adorable! Love her laugh!

Megan January 15, 2013 at 8:05 am

Today was a strength day for me! I did legs and pretty much died. But I also loved it. I’m really starting to like Leslie on the Bachelor. I didn’t at first, but despite their nervousness, I think her and Sean would make a couple couple!

MM January 15, 2013 at 8:09 am

Today is a rest day! Pheww!

Sometimes rest days can make me feel a bit guilty. Overall they are a good thing though. Right? Ha.

Lovely Ride January 15, 2013 at 8:16 am

I love that Brooke kind of figured out when he’s about to rub her tummy and she gets excited about it!! Hilarious! Thanks for sharing, it made me smile!

Dani @ Live Lightly Everyday January 15, 2013 at 8:37 am

My fiance got me a Sharper Image foot massager for Christmas and IT. IS. THE. BEST. THING. EVER. I can definitely understand why you would steal Billy’s Foot Rubz ball!

I watched The Bachelor last night, and I am actually a fan of Sean. He seems to down to earth, which is a nice change of pace.

Amy N. January 15, 2013 at 8:47 am

What? They have cookies and creme hersey kisses? I learn so much about candy from you. You are the best.

When you talked about grilling something as you finish your run it made me think of Michael Scott making bacon George Foreman grill. Learn from him, don’t burn your foot.

Logan @ Mountains and Miles January 15, 2013 at 8:55 am

Today is a speed work day. It’s raining and cold outside, so for once I am actually glad I get to be inside on the treadmill.

I had heel bursitis about a month or two ago, it sucked and I had to wear a boot for a week and a half. No problems now, though, other than horrible blisters (which is the norm for me)

Caitlin January 15, 2013 at 8:59 am

Congrats Billy!! The worst is over!

Julie @ Swim Bike Running on Empty January 15, 2013 at 9:09 am

That video of Brooke laughing is so sweet! What a seriously happy baby :)

Today is a run (4 miles), spin (90 minutes) and yoga (45 min) day. Tuesdays are the heavy ones, but I’m looking forward to it :)

michelle kim January 15, 2013 at 9:10 am

Precious video!!!
I think today will be a trail running/hiking day!

Amanda Davis January 15, 2013 at 9:12 am

Today is my rest day which I’m really excited for since it’s been a week of hard training. I don’t currently have foot pain but that ball looks like it would feel nice even if I didn’t have pain…maybe I should get one

Lace @ FamilyFitnessandFoodery January 15, 2013 at 9:19 am

1. Crosstraining!
2. Don’t watch it.
3. I just celebrated getting into a new pant size on the 10th!! Dressing room happy dance.
4. Not yet … knock on wood.

Jaeme + Randy January 15, 2013 at 9:21 am

Ah I love baby laughs, so adorable!

Tonya @ Will Run For Yoga January 15, 2013 at 9:23 am

Today’s plan is run 3 miles and workout with my trainer.
That ball looks amazing! I have always used a golf ball.

Whitney January 15, 2013 at 9:38 am

OMG- Brooke steals my heart every time! <3

Ashley @ Eat Run Live Happy January 15, 2013 at 9:38 am

Today is a cross train day for me since it’s 0 degrees outside and I’m a huge baby when it comes to the cold. Insanity DVD it is. Brooke would really be laughing if she saw me doing the video! I know my kids crack up! My son is 4 now and instead of laughing videos, now it’s him crying like a “zombie” from resident evil. Good Grief. Aren’t they too stinkin cute!

Katie January 15, 2013 at 9:46 am

That video is the cutest thing ever!

Maria January 15, 2013 at 9:49 am

Love the video! She is so cute :) Today was my first run back after some medical time off….it was AWESOME! Hard…burt awesome!

Lauren January 15, 2013 at 9:58 am

Eeee! Brooke is so cute. Love starting my day with a giggling baby!
Surprisingly, the only place I never got pain when I ran was my feet… Except when I lost 3 toenails at one time. Oops.
The last thing I celebrated was Elmo’s (puppers) 1st birthday. Lame? No way!

lea January 15, 2013 at 10:15 am

I love multitasking while exercising! You feel so efficient huh? Pop something in the oven then run on the treadmill then eat. It’s perfect.

Jaclyn January 15, 2013 at 10:46 am

That video is too cute!!!!

Tonight some steady cardio on the elliptical I think:)

Stephanie January 15, 2013 at 10:53 am

A baby’s laugh is one of my most favorite sounds in the world.

The Hungry Runner Girl January 15, 2013 at 11:49 am

Agreed!

Cassidy January 15, 2013 at 11:12 am

I just watched the video of Brooke laughing with my 10 month old, who laughed and pointed saying ‘dat’. I guess she liked it?

Rachelle January 15, 2013 at 11:19 am

I watched the video x2! OMG I love that sweet little girl of yours. I guess you and Billy are okay too. ;)

Annette@FitnessPerks January 15, 2013 at 11:45 am

Nice job, Billy!

That video of Brooke is too cute!

Runningwithscissors January 15, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Today was an easy 7 miler in 14 degrees @ 4:30 am.. Brrr…. I do watch The Bachelor but fell asleep. Must catch up on it later. Can’t believe I got sucked into it last week….haven’t watched it in quite a few seasons. Grrrrr…..
The last thing I truly celebrated, besides the Holidays, was finishing my first 5oK!!!!
Thank goodness no foot injuries here but plenty of others. ie: three pelvic stress fractures, major achilles issues and alternating IT band issues.
Great video!!!!

CoMo January 15, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Your little Brookster is a beautiful baby doll! I wish they could bottle up their laughter..it’s such great medicine!

Megan January 15, 2013 at 12:32 pm

-Today was 7 miles in the morning and speedwork at night. Doubling up!

-Bachelor is one of my favorite shows, so of course I watched it! I love Sarah, I think she has a lot of courage. Sean’s not too bad himself;)

The last thing I celebrated? Probably the NEW YEAR!

I had a stress fracture in my left foot. Yes. It was the worst 3 months off in my whole entire life.

Abby@TheMinnesotaMama January 15, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Baby laughs are the cutest!

Sandy January 15, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Congratulations to Billy! That girl of yours is super cute! Love the video!

Ashley January 15, 2013 at 1:31 pm

I’ve been fighting pf since August!!! I just started using a golf ball bc I read somewhere that it really helps….BUT I just had to try out the ball….ordered! Can’t wait to try it. =)

Alex @ Healthy Life Happy Wife January 15, 2013 at 1:59 pm

I’m going for a run as soon as I get home from work – & I definitely need it today! Can’t wait for my work day to be OVER! Ugh!

I will be celebrating the weekend as soon as Friday comes around! It can’t get here soon enough!!

Mo January 15, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Brooke is the cutest! Baby laughs are my favorite sound ever.
Have a fabulous day Jenae!

Kay January 15, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Yay to smarty pants Billy! Mmm that dinner looks delicious!

Holly @ Pink-Runner.com January 15, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Ahhh please post more videos of Brooke :)

Natalie @ Twenty-Something Talk January 15, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Okay, laughing Brooke might be my favorite EVER. I totally wish I’d started my day with that video!

I completely agree about the Bachelor and copious amounts of sweets going hand in hand. It just makes the most sense :) The girls I watch the Bachelor with get pretty serious too. We had a draft pick last week. Makes for intense Monday nights!

Holly January 16, 2013 at 12:01 pm

Came back to listen to Brooke’s laugh again. I love, love, love it <3
PS: I NEED to join your bachelor parties- that poster is awesome!

Katie January 16, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I love how seriously they take the Bachelor. LOVE the chart. Amazing. And thank you for sharing that video of cute Brooke. I needed to smile today, and that cheered me up. :)

xo

ashton January 17, 2013 at 1:45 pm

I cried when I watched Billy and Brooke. Just FYI.

Melissa June 30, 2013 at 7:21 pm

I’m hoping this comment prompts you to go back and watch this video because, my goodness, what a cutie. Sometimes I feel like I sandbag your blog because I love it so much and don’t want to run out of new content, so I go on adventures through your archives. I just wanted to thank you for keeping this a positive place (I know it’s not always easy), and know that you’re a favorite in so many of our hearts. Now go and procreate, please!! :) And thank you again. I’m glad the internet has a happy place like you. (You are my happy place.)

The Hungry Runner Girl June 30, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I forgot about this video:) thanks for bringing me back to this post… It made me so happy! Thank you so much for your sweet comment I can’t tell you how much it meant to me! Thank YOU!

ค่าครองชีพ July 31, 2013 at 5:02 am

Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to
get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make
your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!