My sister stayed up until midnight last night to be the 1,000 follower. Thanks for helping her out:) She was SO excited to tell me this morning. Send her warm wishes on her HALF-MARATHON tomorrow. I was supposed to run it with her but now I get to be the CHEERING section. I can’t wait to be the spectator that I LOVE at races. Better believe I will be going crazy cheering on people and encouraging them BIG TIME!!!
Workout this morning was 30 minutes on the elliptical with no tension……um, yeah let’s not talk about it. I did have a stellar weights session and it may just be in my mind but my upper body is already feeling STRONGER from all of this weight training:)
Time for my FAVORITE THINGS FRIDAY!!!
1. Nothing sounded good for breakfast this morning besides dipping my fingers (yes, two fingers at a time to allow more surface area) straight into the jar. Hows that for a calorie dense breakfast. No dishes and one satisfied belly.
2. Billy’s new rocking Under Armour and Brooks running gear (I called it an outfit and he made me change it to gear)
Um……I have never been more attracted to him.
3. Electo Therapy ha it really feels tickily and it makes me giggle and my muscles do the wave, maybe I will film a movie of it! Okay, the real Friday Favorite in this picture is the spicy nacho cheese flavored popcorn.
Full of ingredients I can’t pronounce- Yes
Makes me not so mad that I can’t run right now- Yes
Off to get some fro-yo with my girls!!! Utah version of happy hour after work.
1. What are some of your FAVORITE THINGS today?!?!
2. What did you have for breakfast today?
3. Anyone racing this weekend? If you have a second will you wish my sister good luck….she is kind of nervous and any encouragement and words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!