I have quite the competitive family.

December 23, 2013

Another snow day.  I’m not mad about it.  All of this snow is coming at the perfect time.

This picture was taken just a few minutes after my dad had just shoveled the driveway.

Yesterday we had a big family Christmas party up north at my aunt’s house.

2 dogs + making bracelets with her twin = Brooke was a happy camper.

Tenderloin, salad, muffin top, fruit salad, stuffing and cheesy potatoes for the win.

And for the annual games.

1.  60 seconds to draw santa with the plate on top of your head.  Mine was awful.

The top 4 winners:

My favorite game:  We were each given 4 colors of play-doh and 15 minutes to construct anything Christmas related.  I bet you can’t guess which one was mine.

60 seconds to hold and stuff as many balloons as possible.  I had no idea my family was so talented.

Brooke took first place for the 16 months and younger category.

The prizes were awesome. Gift cards, treats, books etc.  I won some anti-aging cream which I am pretty stoked about.

Chocolate/caramel dipped pretzels to finish off the perfect party together.

I somehow convinced my sister to come on a run with me this morning in the snow and I am writing this here on the blog so that she feels like she has to since it is now in writing.

I only fell 3 times this weekend on the ice… here’s to a few more.

—————————————————–

Working people—>  what days do you have off this week?

Since the weather is so different everywhere lately…  What are the temps like for you?  Anyone else going to have a white Christmas?

If you could have a gift card right this second to anywhere that you wanted, where would it be from?

Holly December 23, 2013 at 5:03 am

So fun! & your play doh- I am impressed!! Seriously, don’t think I could ever do something that intricate with the stuff. Enjoy your run <3

Jenn December 23, 2013 at 5:12 am

What a fun night! I would love to win a gift card from Brooks so I could purchase new shoes and winter running attire!
Off to work…

Laura @ Live, Run, Sparkle December 23, 2013 at 5:15 am

What a nice family day!! Love Brooke’s chevron dress. We are heading out of the snow and spending Xmas in hawaii this year. I’m waiting at the airport as we speak :)

Have a wonderful Christmas with Brooke and your fam!!

Sanaz @ runforcake December 23, 2013 at 5:16 am

Such a fun party! My family ends to take note and start playing games and giving out prizes.
In south Florida, there’s no sign of snow ;) but were having a cold front so it’s only a high of 75 for Christmas. Brrr.
I’m working today the off for three days and back on Friday. Best work week ever!

Cori @ olivetorun December 23, 2013 at 5:17 am

Teacher over here- last day was Friday and I go back on January 2nd. :)
Also, I think I’m coming to your family’s Christmas next year!

Shari December 23, 2013 at 5:22 am

Sounds – and looks – like such a fun party! :)

jinxyjen December 23, 2013 at 5:23 am

Soo much snow you have!

We got snowed in, but the last few days here it got to 60 (60!!) And everything melted. So now we have flooding. Its getting cold again now, so next we will have ice. Fun. Not.

I have Wed. Off only, and I would take a Starbucks or Nike Store gift card anytime.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

Elizabeth @ Positive Change December 23, 2013 at 5:24 am

You have an awesome family! Such fun games to play! I have to work today and then I am off until next week! The temps were like crazy high yesterday (60′s) and now this morning with the wind chill we have temps of 20′s! Crazy! I would love a credit card to Walt Disney World. We are going there in 2 weeks for a marathon and I can’t wait!

Gracie (Complicated Day) December 23, 2013 at 5:28 am

I’m stealing those party games. And the santas are quite good. I’m impressed!

Linda @ running4two December 23, 2013 at 5:30 am

That sounds like so much fun!

I have off on Christmas and the day after Christmas. :) Our weather has been crazy…freezing and snowy and then it was in the 60s over the weekend. We will be back to the 20s and 30s tomorrow though.

Have a great run!

Sarah @pickyrunner December 23, 2013 at 5:31 am

Your family party sounds like so much fun! I’m impressed by the santas, I couldn’t even draw like that if I was looking at it. Our snow is disappearing due to all the freezing rain but it’s not a bad time to see the white stuff- Christmas is the one time it’s acceptable.

HollieisFueledByLOLZ December 23, 2013 at 5:35 am

I am in Western PA and this is one of the first Christmas’s that probably won’t be a white Christmas! So hard to believe! I have heard about the crazy storms in the Midwest though.

I’m glad you are doing well and enjoying your time over the Holidays. It looks like a lot of fun!

Erin December 23, 2013 at 5:38 am

What a fun night! High of 84 in Florida today. I miss living up north and hoping for a white Christmas!

Brittney @TeaberryTrails December 23, 2013 at 5:40 am

I only have to work Monday and Thursday! Not too shabby ;) I would totally be happy with any gift card! I’m easy enough to get along with! Happy Holiday’s friend =)

Nikki @ grab your kicks December 23, 2013 at 5:46 am

I have off now until Jan 2nd because I work in a school! It’s so nice to have some time off. It’s definitely a white Christmas here and as much as it’s a pain in the butt, I wouldn’t want it any other way! It wouldn’t be Christmas without snow!

Wendy @ New Moms Talk December 23, 2013 at 5:46 am

We’re supposed to be mid 40s and rain for Christmas on the Washington coast. If all of the rain were snow, we wouldn’t be able to dig out of our place.

Now let’s talk gift cards. I’d love one to Habitat for Humanity ReStore. The finds there are amazing and the work they do is incredible.

If Santa was offering up another, I’d gladly take one to Burpee (our organic greenhouse is getting ready to go for 2014) or Patagonia (I don’t need anything, bu’dt there are some pretty pieces I’d enjoy).

Kathy December 23, 2013 at 5:50 am

Giftcard??? Well, other than a huge one from an airline to fly my family to a warmer destination I guess I would love you to BROOKS….to be used on clothing and the new shoes coming out in February!!! ;-)

Kathy December 23, 2013 at 5:50 am

“love you” should be “love one” ….its early…time for more coffee ;-)

Jen@milesandblessings December 23, 2013 at 5:50 am

Your family is SO fun!!! Those rainbow looms are the best gifts ever! My girls LOVE theirs. We got 10′” of snow here yesterday and the high today is 4 with like a -15 windchill….another treadmill day for me!

Runner Girl Eats December 23, 2013 at 5:52 am

It’s 75 and rainy here. Not very Christmas l

Runner Girl Eats December 23, 2013 at 5:54 am

Stupid iPhone lol not very Christmas like! Love all the games, my family loves playing Yahtzee when we get together :)

Mary@RunWalkLift December 23, 2013 at 6:01 am

It’s cold enough, but no snow this week.

Gift card to Runner’s Soul for some new shoes. Or some kind of travel voucher.

karla @ finding my fit December 23, 2013 at 6:05 am

Do we ever have a white christmas-just got dumped with 7 inches of snow. I hate it…

I wish I had off 5 weeks like I did in college..sadly I only have 25th/26th off. But it’s better than nothing :)

mary @ minutes per mile December 23, 2013 at 6:07 am

I’d love a gift card to Whole Foods! I would make a 15-lb salad with it.

Amy December 23, 2013 at 6:09 am

Off until Jan 6. One perk of being a teacher :)
Gift card would be chipotle!
Yesterday it was 65- today 40 tomorrow 20′s doesn’t look promising for a white Christmas here.

Your family looks fun!!

Ashley @ My Food N Fitness Diaries December 23, 2013 at 6:09 am

I agree, the snow is coming at the perfect time so we can have a white Christmas!!! I keep thinking it’s going to stop, but then it just keeps comin’ down!

Looks like you guys had a fun family get together – I love all the games! And Brooke’s dress = adorable!

Gift card to any place I wanted? Target. Or H&M. Or DSW. Tough choice. ;)

Sara @ LovingOnTheRun December 23, 2013 at 6:11 am

We had our first family party yesterday as well and it was a blast! no crazy games like you all did though – sounds like so much fun!

Amy @ Long Drive Journey December 23, 2013 at 6:13 am

Ok, those Santa Clauses look pretty good to say that none of you were looking while you drew them! I am off all this week, and the weather here has been a balmy 75 degrees. We’re back to the 50′s today, but definitely no snow here. Looks beautiful (and cold) there though!

Kristina @ Fast and Foodiest December 23, 2013 at 6:20 am

We have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off (as in office is CLOSED!) Weather here has been interesting- it warmed up and melted a ton of snow- but this morning is freezing rain/ ice mess- so not cool. Gift card? hrmm. Maybe to my running store? that would be nice :)

Megan @ Meg Go Run December 23, 2013 at 6:21 am

I have off until Jan 2nd! I am so thankful for the time.

Shawna December 23, 2013 at 6:23 am

I feel bad saying it’s going to be in the 70′s all week….but I would trade that for some snow in a hot second! Oh and I could really use a gift card to Sephora :)

Flower December 23, 2013 at 6:23 am

I work from home but I think I’ll just be lazy this week.

We’re actually getting a cold front and the temperatures on Christmas Eve and Christmas day will be in the high 60′s to low 70′s and I am freakishly excited about it.

Gift card for any store…thats a no brainer, uh, lululemon!

Chelsea @ A Fit LittleOne December 23, 2013 at 6:24 am

I love that you all play games!! Now that would be a sight if I could get my family to do that haha. I was wearing shorts yesterday, it does not feel like winter to me, but at least it’s cold in the morning!! A gift card to the Under Armour store, I’d be in heaven :)

Laura December 23, 2013 at 6:26 am

2 weeks off from teaching high school snarky-sharks (and some nice ones too!).

I love giftcards! My family always give un-useful and not returnable stuff.. if only I could have a giftcard; I would love one to Target because I go there so often or Anthropologie because it is sooo expensive.

I loved all your family’s games.

Suzanne @ Mixing It Up December 23, 2013 at 6:32 am

I’m in Texas and the temps will be in the mid to high 50′s on Christmas Day. While I think a white Christmas would be beautiful, I’m not complaining. I don’t do well with extreme cold(under 50 is extreme!!)

Your family get together looked like so much fun and yes, quite the talented family, balloon stuffing and all!! I bet y’all have an absolute blast together! Seeing things like that make me wish I came from a large family.

Teresa@The Chronicles of a {Not So} Supermom December 23, 2013 at 6:33 am

I work in an elementary school so I have two weeks off! Oh yeah!

I’m in Houston… 2 days ago it was in the 70′s but this morning it is 34 degrees! One of the 5 days this year we will get to use the fireplace:)

Adriana @Laced Up With Lipstick December 23, 2013 at 6:38 am

Okay, can you ask your parents if they will adopt me? Your family Christmas party looks like so much fun! Love the draw Santa on top of your head idea, too funny!

It’s 15 degrees right now and the forecast calls for snow tonight and Christmas day, I hope it happens. If I could have a gift card to anywhere right now it would be to Lululemon of course! Merry Christmas Janae!

Laura December 23, 2013 at 6:45 am

It’s been in the 70s here in Vienna Virginia. I don’t understand! Usually it’s really similar to utah weather here. I’m not complaining because it’s great running weather :) lululemon or west elm gift card would be my pick! And I get paid time off for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. But I’m home in Virginia, so I’m getting this whole week off!

Kristina @ Blog About Running December 23, 2013 at 6:54 am

Those santa drawings are SO GOOD! I refuse to believe they were drawn on top of someone’s head!

I am on vacation from work from now until Jan 2nd! This means I can run anytime I want, which is pretty exciting. The possibilities feel endless! :D

Sally @ sweat out the small stuff December 23, 2013 at 6:54 am

Our office is closed on the eve and the day this week and next. I am off every Thursday so I get three consecutive days each of these weeks which rocks! I can’t wait to run extra miles. :)

New York City weather has been bipolar. Yesterday it was almost 70 degrees but tomorrow the high will be in the 30s with flurries.

I’m saving up for new bedding and curtains for my bedroom so I would love a gift card to Bed. Bath and Beyond. :)

meredith @ The Cookie ChRUNicles December 23, 2013 at 6:57 am

I see the rainbow loom crazy is going strong out west just like here lol. Christmas looks like so much fun! – Since I don’t celebrate it, it makes me happy to see the fun I miss by reading my favorite blogs. The weather here is strange – warmer than normal but supposed to get cold again this week. Enjoy your run in the snow!

Leslie @ My Life Begins at 30? December 23, 2013 at 7:00 am

The games look really fun! What a good way to spend your holiday.

I’m off around 1:30 on Christmas Eve and come back on December 30th. Short break for me, but thankful to be able to take some vacation days!

It is snowy in Kansas City right now. We are also heading to the Texas Panhandle, so we might have snow and we might not for Christmas. Crazy and unpredictable weather is always exciting.

I would want a gift card to Amazon. You can find anything on that site! :)

Happy Monday!

Ashley December 23, 2013 at 7:13 am

Ohhhh. I so wish I could be a part of your family. They look so awesome! Have a Merry Christmas, Janae!

Amanda @ .running with spoons. December 23, 2013 at 7:13 am

We’re having a VERY white Christmas over in these parts (Alberta, Canada). It hasn’t been snowing much lately, but we got hit with a nice snowstorm a couple of weeks ago, and the snow’s been around since at least the beginning of November. It’s been freezing here lately, too, but thankfully the temps are supposed to go up a little just in time for Christmas. 2.more.days. Squee!

Cori @ shes going the distance December 23, 2013 at 7:25 am

I have off Xmas eve after 12:00 and xmas day.

Temps yesterday was 65, xmas should be 40 and yes i’m enjoying running in the warm weather!

Gift card to Under Armor they have the cutest tights out right now!

Mary Ann December 23, 2013 at 7:27 am

What great party games and such a cute chevron dress on Brooke. Our temps are as follows: 60 degrees and rain on Saturday, massive flooding on Sunday, 30 degrees and falling temps (with snow) on Monday. Crazy.

Vikki December 23, 2013 at 7:31 am

It was 72 here (in central New Jersey) yesterday?!??! I ran IN SHORTS and a long-sleeve with the sleeves rolled up and felt like I had run 12 miles in a sauna.

Elizabeth @ my neon running shoes December 23, 2013 at 7:50 am

What a fun family get together! You guys are awesome :-)

Laura December 23, 2013 at 7:53 am

What a fun Xmas party!! Love your play doh creation. I would love a gift card from either a local running store or from athleta.

No snow here…..ever. It’s Northern California, we have highs in the mid 60′s and lows in the 30′s, lol.

Kay December 23, 2013 at 7:56 am

This looks like such a fun holiday party with your family!

Laura @losingrace December 23, 2013 at 7:58 am

I love that your family does all of those games! Such a cool idea! We had a few games we always used to play on Christmas eve but it hasn’t happened in a few years because it’s so hard to get everyone together!

april December 23, 2013 at 8:05 am

your family’s christmas party looks so fun! i love brooke’s christmasy dress :)

we’re having really nice weather here this week (southern california). it’s supposed to be in the mid-70′s on christmas, which i am very happy about. :) i’d choose a giftcard to whole foods or trader joe’s!

Emmeline @RunForThePizza December 23, 2013 at 8:10 am

Oh my gosh how much fun do all those games look?! We don’t do any games but that just look like such a blast :)

Michelle @ 3cheaprunners December 23, 2013 at 8:30 am

I’m excited to have the next 3 days off!…man we need to start playing games like that at our family gatherings – how fun!

Erica December 23, 2013 at 8:34 am

I am off all week and have had a glorious long run everyday since I have been on break. I am in my happy place.
Wish we could have a run date.

Aimie C December 23, 2013 at 8:43 am

I am currently on maternity leave (due date is Jan 1st:) so not working right now other than nesting and getting ready for my baby girl to come!
The weather here in Northern Cal feels warm to me bc I’m originally from Canada where it’s minus 100 right now…but everyone here is complaining about how cold it is:) Hoping to score some girt cards from Lululemon this year.

Susan December 23, 2013 at 8:45 am

What a fun party! Wow…I am very impressed! I don’t have to go back to work until Jan. 2nd (my company shuts down which I LOVE). Probably will have a white Christmas here. We got a light dusting of snow last night and maybe some more to come tomorrow night. Gift card would be to Dick’s Sporting Goods. MY FAVE STORE!!

Shannon December 23, 2013 at 8:56 am

I work Christmas Eve and day… yay… =( I have today off, then Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Shannon December 23, 2013 at 8:57 am

Oh, P.S., is that snow coming through Colorado? We haven’t gotten any snow since the huge storm that went all over the country a couple weeks ago.

Leigha @ Minougirl December 23, 2013 at 9:14 am

Your family is the coolest!!! I’m going to a family party tonight and I might just have to steal some ideas. I have all of this week and next week off from school!

Ashley December 23, 2013 at 9:34 am

We only get off tomorrow and Wednesday, but I’m taking off Thursday and Friday as well. Need to see my family :)

megan @ that running girl December 23, 2013 at 9:52 am

I am working today and tomorrow, but will be off Wednesday and Thursday. Can’t wait!

I live in Dallas and it’s pretty cool here compared to normal temps. I believe it was 27 when I woke up this morning. (Although that’s nothing compared to Utah temps! haha)

And I always choose Target gift cards. No questions asked.

Meaghan December 23, 2013 at 10:01 am

If I could have a gift card anywhere it would definitely be Lululemon. Loved everything I saw in there over the weekend! PS I love the party ideas!!

Hillary @ TheBugThatFleeps December 23, 2013 at 10:13 am

Man oh man, my run this morning was in 71 degree, sunny weather. It was nuts. Fortunately, Christmas is actually going to feel like Christmas for us. The high on Wednesday is 39, so that’s good! If I could have any gift card right now, I would probably want one to Bath & Body Works or Lush!

Liana@RunToMunch December 23, 2013 at 10:19 am

I need a lowes giftcard, so I can buy a snowblower. No more shoveling!

Jen December 23, 2013 at 10:26 am

I’m in Burlington, VT – we just had a massive ice storm, got an inch of ice in my town! So it will be a white Christmas which I’m thankful for since my family in southern NH got rain. However it is supposed to be below zero, and I’m not as thankful for that. ;)

Katie Did What December 23, 2013 at 10:31 am

I love the games!!! I definitely want to try that Santa plate on your head one! Sounds so hard but I can see how it could be HILARIOUS!! :D

Merry Christmas, friend!!

xo

Lauren December 23, 2013 at 10:33 am

What a fun family night! We always play games with our family during the holidays but we usually stick to board games. I’ll have to introduce everyone to the Santa drawing game this year!

Rachel @ Undercover Diva: A Sitcom December 23, 2013 at 10:37 am

I want to be back home in FL…where it’s in the 80s, but I’m with my family in Chicago (where they live). I did 8 miles in 16* weather and wind…. not sure how this FL girl does it, but it’s done. Kudos to you and everyone else who runs outside in the winter and doesn’t complain every day like I do. It looks as if we might have a slightly white christmas.. There’s snow on the ground now, but it melted mostly. Supposedly more snow is coming on Wednesday!

I would love a gift card anywhere running related..or Disney related.

Kathy McElhaney December 23, 2013 at 10:47 am

I’m living vicariously through your family this year – we won’t be with any of ours. Great fun!

Weather in Hawaii = high of 80, low of 71. We’re spending Christmas day on the North Shore!

Annette@FitnessPerks December 23, 2013 at 10:54 am

What a fun party!!! I love the idea of drawing the santa on top of the head–toooo cute!

MILF Runner December 23, 2013 at 10:59 am

Awesome games! No snow here…it’s sunny and 50s to 60s. I’d like a gift card to United Airlines for $8000 please. I want to take our younger kids to see their big sis in Spain this spring. She’s doing a Fulbright thing this year and we all miss each other a lot.

Sam @ Better With Sprinkles December 23, 2013 at 11:01 am

Your family holidays look like so much fun! I love the Santa-drawing game, I think I need to suggest that to my family!

Livi December 23, 2013 at 11:11 am

I can’t wait to make my family play some games this Christmas!!

Rachel December 23, 2013 at 11:20 am

Wow! I am incredibly impressed with those Santas! I can’t even draw a Santa that well while looking at the paper. Your family is talented! Also, Brooke’s dress is perfect! Happy Christmas!

Bethany December 23, 2013 at 11:21 am

Last day of work for me, we are leaving for Whistler tonight. The weather in Seattle is 50 and cloudy. Typical winter weather.

Gift card to Marathon Tours. I was looking at their web site yesterday and would love to run the London or Berlin Marathons

Jan December 23, 2013 at 11:32 am

That looks like such an amazing party! I love my family to bits but there are only the 4 of us so I’m always a bit jealous when I see great big family gatherings like that. I’m very lucky in that I’ve been able to take 2 and a half weeks off this year so I plan to enjoy every minute! If I could have a gift card to anywhere right now it would have to be my favourite bookshop – Waterstones! That would be heaven! It’s been great finding your blog in 2013 and reading your posts – keep up the amazing work in 2014! Happy Holidays!

Ali December 23, 2013 at 11:47 am

Those are fun games! The weather in Denver is in the 40′s. It snowed a little bit last night but I don’t think we’re going to get a white Christmas. All the snow around you looks so pretty!

DaSilentAssasin December 23, 2013 at 11:49 am

Holy cow! Those santa drawings were amazballs! Looks like you have an awesome family. Thanks for always sharing! Stay blessed!

Molly Rose December 23, 2013 at 11:55 am

I’ve played that paper plate game at a baby shower before….draw on top of your head a baby’s room. Every 20 seconds you instruct something new to add to it (dresser, rocking chair, etc) it’s so fun/funny. I may have to introduce to my in-laws the Santa version!!

I’ve got off Mon, Tues, Weds!!

I’ve always dreamed of a white Christmas!

I’d take a gift card to the Loft :)

K December 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm

I’m probably going to have a rainy Christmas! I think I would want a gift card to….probably Costco right now! I’m feeling for their frozen yogurt! :)

Christine December 23, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Haha your family seems fun!

I’m in school and have had the longest break I’ve ever had… December 11th-January 8th!

If I could have any gift card it would be $1,000 to Nordstrom! If anyone wants to get me one…

Did your sister ever decide on whether or not she’ll do a blog?

Ashley @ Broccoli Blog December 23, 2013 at 12:49 pm

It’s gorgeous in LA right now but I’m at the airport getting ready to go to Chicago so it will be 60 –> 1 degree. Seriously one degree.

PeachyLau December 23, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I love that you and your family play Christmas games

Fizz @fizzsbizz December 23, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Great games!
I’m spending Christmas in Tahoe so while it’s definitely not snowing (feel free to send some from Utah!) there is snow on the ground — does that count as a white Christmas??

Team Orphans December 23, 2013 at 1:29 pm

My daughter got the same bracelet making kit that Brooke got. What a hit!!!! She’s been glued to the online videos watching and learning how to make them! Here in Michigan we have lots of snow!!! Great for cross training- skiing!!!!

Kara @ Kara in the Kitchen December 23, 2013 at 1:35 pm

How fun!! I love games with family :) A gift card to Target would be awesome.

Marissa December 23, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Those games look like such a good idea!
*I’m off until 1/6, but both hubby and I are teachers (yay!)
*We’re averaging about 40 degrees in the am and 60ish in the pm. No complaining here!
*I would want a gift card to my local running store, Sole 2 Soul

Missy December 23, 2013 at 4:14 pm

What a fun game-drawing Santa on top of your head. But man how hard, I don’t think mine would even resemble Santa! I am terrible at drawing regularly. lol

Miranda @ Lovely Wife Lovely Life December 23, 2013 at 4:17 pm

What a fun Christmas party! I haven’t been to one this year and it makes me sad :( Weather right now is mostly sunny and 50 in Seattle! Woohoooooo!

Losing Lindy December 23, 2013 at 4:37 pm

How much fun!! I love the santa idea, I couldn’t draw that well while looking at it.

Jenna December 23, 2013 at 6:37 pm

Your family seems like so much fun! You are one lucky girl.

Debbie @ Deb Runs December 23, 2013 at 7:45 pm

You guys are champs at family fun night!

Zame December 23, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Hi! Love your blog and Brooke. Your family seems like so much fun! My husband’s aunt always does a similar Christmas party and she does a raffle for the kids (every kid wins something). Also everyone brings an instrument to do the parranda (puertorrican version of christmas caroling).

Here in Puerto Rico Christmas is usually sunny and warm but this year it’s been raining like crazy everyday!!! Haven’t been able to run outside most of the days so I’ve been stuck in the treadmill… Boring.

Any shoe store gift card would make me happy!

Amanda December 24, 2013 at 5:20 am

That party looks awesome!

I work all week…. Bah humbug. Oh the joys of working in a hospital.

Kristi December 24, 2013 at 5:37 am

Ha! Those games look like so much fun.
I have the 25th-27th off. I can’t wait to get out of work today, though it’s a pretty relaxed day.
If I could have a gift card to anywhere… Whole Foods. I haven’t been grocery shopping in like 2-3 weeks.

Rachel Rinderknecht December 24, 2013 at 8:38 am

What a fun family party! Brooke looks so cute stuffing the little balloon in her dress :)

Ella December 24, 2013 at 10:30 am

It’s sunny & bright in down here in Houston, with the temperature right now being 48 degrees which isn’t all that bad, even though I miss last week’s 70ish weather. This means no snow, at all.
I would ask for an asos or maybe a barnes & nobles gift card.

Niki January 5, 2014 at 9:39 am

I love that your family plays such fun games! that’s awesome!!

*http://expertbrand.com-Performance apparel for everyone. Use the code Expert10 to save!