Somehow this little girl just gets cooler and more amazing every day.
It has been a while since I did an update on HRG Baby so here are a few of Brooke’s latest and greatest things at 14.5 months old.
1. Let’s start out with her sleeping schedule. I don’t know how this happened but it did. She sleeps from 8 pm to 8 am. She has turned into a champion sleeper and takes one nap during the day from about 1-3. It is amazing and it is hard for me to imagine what those newborn days were like when sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time just didn’t happen. I like this stage:)
2. Brooke is the biggest animal lover you will ever meet. If a dog comes within 10 feet of her you would think that she had just won the lottery because she is so excited. This makes me really happy because I think people that love animals are the best kind of people.
3. She loves holding my hand, whether we are just sitting around the house or going for a walk she will grab my hand… this is definitely one of my favorites.
4. If you have a child around Brooke’s age please go to Costco and get them one of these little airplanes. She spent a good 45 minutes yesterday playing with all of the buttons, lights and turning the propeller on. It is so fun to see her get excited about toys now.
5. She loves boy bands. We found this out last night during half-time at the basketball game. She was really getting into their singing and sweet dance moves.
6. My favorite conversation that occurs between us a few times each day:
Me: ’Ruff Ruff’
Brooke: ‘Doggy’ and then she laughs for about 10 seconds because when she simply just thinks about a dog she is giddy.
7. Favorite foods: banana and chocolate chip pancakes (our Sunday morning tradition), peas, broccoli, blueberry muffins, tortilla chips, black beans and quesadillas.
She still doesn’t really like ice cream though. It hurts my heart a little.
8. She thinks she is absolutely hilarious when she pushes her beanie babies down the slide.
9. She is very social and already loves hanging out with friends all of the time. I wonder where she gets that from?
10. I have never seen a kid share like Brooke does (she definitely did not get that from me). Anytime she is eating anything or playing with something cool she always tries to give it to the person next to her. I have had to turn taking a drink from her bottle down at least 100 times because she always offers me some but it’s the thought that counts right:)
Moms reading: How old are your kids now? What are some of their latest and greatest things?!?!
Brooke is starting to get to the age that I think she will like some of the learning apps that are out there for phones/ipads…. any good recommendations!?!?! I have no idea what ones are the best!