1. I got in a few miles today! I am kind of lost on what to think…. I felt the pain a little bit (not enough to stop) for the first few minutes but once I was warmed up it was gone? Silly legs. My treadmill is even dustier than usual since it has been so long since I had spent time with her.
2. I have been compexing like a CHAMP to get me through this injury asap. I really love this thing.
3. I have a strong love for Target jeans and their baby clothes too.
4. Has anyone tried these muffins before? I saw them at the store and I really want to try them but I need to hear that they are amazing before I buy them.
5. I have no idea how to decorate but all I can think about is how excited I am to decorate Brooke’s room when we move to the two bedroom apartment. I am thinking I want a lot of pink, purple and glitter. If you are good at this kind of stuff please comment with any cheap tricks/tips/websites/pinterest thingees for nursery decorating my way so that we can make Brooke’s room the coolest place ever. She deserves it after having to share a room with us for so long.
6. My brother sent me this article a few weeks ago called 25 Rules for Conquering the Gym and I just had to share my favorites with you.
-‘Avoid gyms next to Cinnabons.’
-‘Here’s a helpful rule of gym clothing. If you’re not sure your shirt smells? Your shirt smells.’ Oops.
-‘The most intimate, personal thing on anyone’s phone is the WORKOUT JAM TUNES MIX.’
-‘Wow, you really just took a phone call in a spin class, amazing.’ PS I have never seen this happen before? Is that common? I love the guys face in the blue shirt.
-‘Make sure to read every gym contract carefully. That gym you signed up for in 1989, in the city where you used to live? Check your credit card statement. You’re still paying $12.99 a month through 2092′
-‘Everyone looks good doing dumbbell curls in the mirror. That’s why people do dumbbell curls in the mirror. But do other stuff, too:)’
HAPPY PI DAY!!!
Any rules to add to the Gym Rules?
Tell me something random that you have been thinking about?
Do you have a gym membership? Have you ever had a gym membership?
Any other lovers of Target clothes reading?