Here are a few of the things that Brooke and I have been loving.
I used a Baby Jogger before I had the BOB and the BOB is 1,000,000 times easier to run with. It is smooth, easy to control, Brooke is extremely comfortable in there and you have to admit… it looks really awesome.
2. This Graco Swing.
The best part about this swing is that you plug it into the wall so that you don’t have to keep buying batteries. It plays music and has 6 different levels to choose from.
3. The Boppy pillow was awesome for nursing and for a little pillow for the Brooker.
4. The Graco SnugRider Elite.
This is SO SO easy to use. I absolutely love it. It is so easy to fold up and store in the back of the car and then get it out and put the carseat directly in it. It has made life super easy.
5. THIS SHAMPOO is the best smelling baby shampoo in the world. I even use it on my hair sometimes.
6. Bumbo. Brooke loves sitting in the Bumbo and I think she is pretty darn cute when she is sitting in it too.
7. The book The New First Three Years of Life. This book has been so helpful in understanding Brooke’s different developmental stages and how to help her learn and grow!
8. The Graco SnugRide 30 Infant Car Seat. We actually went to the store to go buy this when I was in labor because we didn’t have a carseat yet. We love it and I loved the little head pillows for when she was itty bitty. I also love that it is something that color wise works for a boy or a girl;)
9. We just got this high chair from Target and love it… we especially loved the price tag compared to all of the other high chairs we saw.
10. We also loved this velcro Swaddle for the first few months!
11. The Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat. I Seriously love everything about this car seat. I love that this car seat is made for kids to stay rear-facing until they are 40 lbs (rear-facing is the safest). Once they reach 40 lbs you can put the seat forward-facing up to 65 lbs. Brooke is very happy to have moved into this one because it is bigger and seems much more comfortable.
What are some of your MUST HAVE baby gear items?!?! What kind of stroller do you use? High chair? Car seat?