2012 has been a really good year. Actually it has probably been my favorite year ever. Thank goodness I have a blog that documents every moment of my life so that I can go back through it and remember everything.
And in no particular order (besides the first one is by far the best one), here are some of the best parts of my year.
1. Brooke’s birth on August 15th. The coolest thing ever.
2. Our 3 year anniversary. It was a pretty perfect day. I was 6 months pregnant and we started the day off by running a 1/2 marathon together then we went to Jason’s Deli and spent the rest of the day in Park City.
3. Meeting my favorite athletes at Endurance Live in LA.
5. Running San Jose RnR 1/2 Marathon 7 weeks after having Brooke and getting a new 1/2 marathon PR.
6. Going to visit Santa Clara University and San Francisco for the first time together and feeling REALLY good about moving to Northern California.
8. My birthday because I wait for it all year
and because of this cake.
9. Meeting Jef from The Bachelorette, okay this wasn’t one of my most favorite parts about 2012 but I just wanted to remind you again that I met him.
10. Going to NYC for Brooks Running and meeting a lot of blogger friends!
What were a few of the best parts of your year?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!