So actually there is no way to put in order my favorite things about being a mom so far and so these are 10 that I am really loving so far.
1. I really don’t think there is anything that smells better than a newborn after a bath. Added bonus is that brushing her hair is one of my favorite things ever to do.
2. Feeling more than ever that B$ and I are a team. As soon as he gets home from a long day of school he is right there next to me helping me with all things Brooke related.
3. Focusing on somebody else. I love spending 99% of my day thinking about Brooke’s needs.
4, Realizing that it is possible to fall more and more in love with her everyday.
5. Thinking that she is already hilarious at the ripe old age of 7 days. The facial expressions this girl makes crack me up. I need to include a video one of these days because you will laugh for 10 minutes straight.
6. I am not even exaggerating when I say that Brooke is the best napping partner in the world.
7. It is so much fun to get her all dressed up and that way I don’t have to think about my personal hygiene because people are just looking at how cute she is.
8. Watching her sleep. Her spiky hair makes it that much more enjoyable. (PS bumper pad is on the way)
9. The simplest things are so much more fun now. Doing little things like sitting on the deck just holding her, going to the store or making lunch is so much more fun when she is there.
10. I really didn’t think it was possible for me to like this boy anymore than I already do but seeing him with her…
Moms reading: What are some of your favorite things about being a mom?