Is there an age when you should stop watching MTV?
Time for some Tuesday Tangents….I got rid of the triple part because I always end up wanting to do more than just 3.
1. My lunch lady is trying to kill me. The entire school smells like fresh cinnamon rolls and we were only allowed to have one per person, now all I can think about is how to break into the lunchroom to fit as many of the leftovers in my backpack as I can…one just wasn’t enough.
2. Pics are up from the SLC half-marathon and you know I wouldn’t miss an opportunity to add in pictures of myself at a race. Really great quality, I know.
I sure love to swing my arms….
3. Hard boiled eggs are the snack of the week and our handy little egg tool allowed us to make the perfect batch. Tonight we are going to have egg salad sandwiches with real mayo.
Even though it isn’t fun for Billy to have to deal with all of these crazy pregnancy hormones I am having it is all worth it to him now when it is my idea to add cheese to everything, eat greasy tacos and go to the store just to buy mayonnaise without begging for candy while we are there.
4. Speaking of the grocery store, has anyone tried these? I don’t know if I would like them because the whole time I would be thinking about how I could have spent $2.98 on the Double-Stuffed Oreos instead.
5. My ankle is feeling a lot better and so I am at that awkward stage and wondering whether or not to run our Anniversary Half Marathon on Saturday….why does running take so much thinking and ‘listening to our body’ blah blah blah?
Either way, I am so excited for Saturday because since our anniversary is on the weekend and not a workday we get to spend all 1440 minutes of the day celebrating and eating delicious food. I need shrimp in my life soon.
6. I am really loving my newest addition to my workout playlist:
7. Happy Birthday to my nephew…he is 9 years old today! They live in Kentucky but will be here this weekend and so we get to party and eat bday cake together on Friday!
Tell me some tangents about your day!!!
When was the last time you ate seafood? Shrimp lover?
How many nieces and nephews do you have? How old is the oldest?
Have you ever bought any race photos before? Ever had a really good one?