Thanks everyone for your comments about the pregnancy and running interview…..you better believe I will let you know when it is on the second I find out.
Time for some tangents.
1. Yesterday they asked Billy a question or two about what he thinks about my running while pregnant and his main answer was that he loves it because it makes me a little less crazy but he just used nicer words to say it. I seriously don’t know what either of us would do if I wasn’t able to still get my endorphin fix with all of these crazy hormones.
I let Billy experience how awkward it feels when someone comes up and starts rubbing your belly. You can tell it wasn’t his favorite. (PS his shirt was on backwards because it had a logo on it and they didn’t want that on camera).
Another fun facial expression from Billy yesterday during their weekly staring contest.
2. I am legitimately mad at Costco and will be boycotting for the next 14 days. We went in to load up on fresh fruit galore and as we were trying to pick out the best watermelon I asked the guy working in the section to help us out. He acted as though he knew everything about watermelon picking and picked one out for us.
I cut it open last night at 11 pm while Billy was out running and it was the worst watermelon I have ever had. I am enraged. At least I can just dream about the delicious watermelon that my school served yesterday.
Costco, you better watch your back.
3. Today’s workout was a 4 mile run while watching the first part of The Bachelor and probably a little elliptical later on.
4. I absolutely REFUSE to switch over to the new (is it still new?) timeline on Facebook until they force me. Every time I get onto the dang thing it makes sure to let me know how much cooler I would be if I used timeline but I push the not now button every single time. I am actually kind of mad at Billy for switching over when he knows how passionate I am about this subject.
5. Let’s just say today was boring at work. 98% of the students were gone at Lagoon and so I sat and stared at the wall until I went to lunch with my teacher friends.
Turkey and avocado sandwich slathered in thousand island sauce…I asked for the sauce on the side but they forgot and I always feel really embarrassed to make them take it back.
6. I did get one very important task done today. I have officially graduated from my huge bulky iPhone case to a smaller one since I haven’t dropped my phone forever and can’t decide which one to get…what do you think?!?!
Which one do you think is the cutest? Do you have any great recommendations for websites with cute phone cases?
How does your significant other (or significant other in the past) feel about your running? Are they supportive? Do they think you are crazy?
Please tell me how to pick the best watermelons!
What are some tangents from your day?!