Last minute workout, entertainment and my favorite carbs.

April 3, 2012

My fellow cycling buddy teacher needed a sub last night and since we are the only two teachers I took it and got to get my spin on.

Photo 1

The added bonus is that he is taking my 6 a.m. class today which means I will be sleeping in (aka 7), eating bfast at home and taking longer than 6 minutes to get ready.  I think I won in this trade.

After spin class I had to head straight to school (after a quick wardrobe change) to go to the school play with my teacher friends.  Quick fix to a busy, rushing around town day….I just keep this baby in my car for whenever I need to shower myself in it.

Photo

My school performed ‘Into the Woods’ and I was beyond impressed.  I would pay big bucks to be able to sing, memorize lines (that aren’t just lyrics to my running playlist) or move my body around with any coordination whatsoever.  Since I teach at a small high school and I have been there for the last 3 years I have taught every member of the cast at least one class so it was extra fun to watch them.

Photo 3

Of course I took snacks because how could someone sit still and be entertained without food?  I brought grapes and Nature Box sent me a box of delicious treats that I tried out last night.  Don’t worry mom, I took the picture in the parking lot, not while I was driving.

Photo 2

The play was long and so I was past the point of hunger by the time I left and so I rushed over to where Billly was watching the National Championship bball game to get food.  Good thing that he saved me some pizza and crazy bread because there would have been tears if there wasn’t any left.

Photo 4

Ranch added after I tried a bite without it, I must have dipping sauces for everything.

————————————-

What perfume/body spray do you use?  What brand?

-Victoria Secret.

Where you ever in a Fine Arts program?

Did you go to a small, medium or big high school?  How many students?  What was your favorite class in high school?

-A medium sized high school, we had about 2,000 kids but Billy’s high school had 4,000.  Health and psychology.

What was the last cross-training workout that you did?

Sarah April 3, 2012 at 5:53 am

I don’t wear perfume that often but when I do it is usually Jean Paul Gaultier Classique. It’s musky and I love it!

I was never really into fine arts in high school but was in a couple of plays as a younger kid.
My high school prbly had around 3,000 kids and my favorite would have to be my marketing class with Miss D. She was the best!

I am going to count my cross training workout that I am doing today. p90x back and biceps :)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:53 am

Marketing…that is awesome that your HS offered that. Enjoy P90X, that kills me!

Julia April 3, 2012 at 5:54 am

Last cross-training activity? Biking with my bf last week. Although it was more of a leisurely bike ride, so I’m not sure if that counts : ) Haven’t done any spin classes since before my last marathon…need to get on that, because despite what I’ve read, I personally think it helps my running, especially for races where hills are involved.

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:54 am

Totally counts and I love that you went with your BF. I think you should get back to spin:) I totally agree, it really helps me with my running!

Kaitlyn @ Pain Can Be Fun April 3, 2012 at 6:05 am

Oh goodness, I have always wished I could sing!!! I am absolutely terrible. My middle school actually did Into the Woods when I was in 7th grade, and I wanted to be in it so badly, so I auditioned, and I got the only part in the play without a solo…hah! Oh well :) It was still fun! Although I think if I had to choose between singing and running, I’d pick running.

Happy Tuesday!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:54 am

That is so fun that you were in Into the Woods. I would pick running too:) Have an amazing day!

Becca April 3, 2012 at 6:10 am

For body spray I use a brand called Impulse that I get from England. I have my mum bring it over for me when she visits :) I also love Lacoste love of pink perfume.
Last cross training workout was with my trainer. He seriously kicked my butt! Lots of weights/abs with intervals of a sprints and stair runs.
I went to 3 different high schools (military life) 2 big with thousands of students and one VERY small private school.

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:57 am

I am going to have to find a way to sample Impulse, that is awesome your mum brings it for you:) GREAT cross training, you are hardcore. THREE different high schools? WOW!

Alyssa @ fit and fun in third April 3, 2012 at 6:22 am

I have been wearing Cool Water since high school, I love it so much!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:58 am

I am going to have to sample that one!

Jenn @ RunItMyWay April 3, 2012 at 6:23 am

I like Bath & Body works Sweet Pea body spray :)

I wish I was good at fine arts, but I have no artistic whatsoever!

My high school was pretty big – it was the biggest school in the city I grew up in. I didn’t know everyone in our grad class!

Last cross training = strength training mix. Lunges, arms and obliques. I want abs, I’ve been spending too much time on BodyRock’s website!!

Claire @ Live and Love to Eat April 3, 2012 at 6:28 am

Body spray in the car is key – I also like the new Playtex body wipes – perfect for getting rid of the sticky sweaty feeling. :)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 9:04 am

I am going to have to copy you and get the body wipes, you are brilliant!

Nicole April 3, 2012 at 6:42 am

I don’t. It makes me sneeze. I worked on the sets for the school plays. I was one of the few not afraid of power tools. Small school. Only about 240 students. I liked history. And my last cross-training was probably tennis.

The Kidless Kronicles

laurie April 3, 2012 at 6:55 am

whoa – medium sized is 2000 kids?! what age range is that? My school had 1000 11-18 year olds and we thought that was big!
My favourite subjects were biology and french. In fact, they still are. Unfortunately I’m now an accountant at a German company, so something must have gone wrong somewhere along the line…
My last cross training workout was a circuits class yesterday lunchtime. Does that count? Otherwise it was swimming 2 weeks ago. oops!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 9:05 am

HAHAH I don’t know what my range is for that question. You had jr. high and high school in the same school? Did you like that? Your job sounds AWESOME! Circuit class, I want to come!

laurie April 4, 2012 at 2:15 am

In the UK, it is normal to go to one primary school from age 5-11 (same as your elementary schools?) and then one secondary school from age 11-18! Some people do go to a different school/college just for “sixth form” (grades 11 and 12?) but that’s usually just based on personal preference!
I love circuits – they’re brutal, but such an amazing workout!

Khushboo April 3, 2012 at 6:58 am

Is it weird that I’m craving a spin session suddenly- I am not even joking when I say it’s been over a year since I last one…must change asap! I was such a dork in school, I LOVED math…as for calculus, all those differentiations & integrations gave me a high!

Aubrey April 3, 2012 at 7:01 am

I went to a smallish high school, 1000 kids, but I grew up in VT so our districts are geographically huge (some of my friends had a 40+ minute drive to school on 45mph rural roads!).

Speaking of VT, I just wanted to let everyone know that today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s!!! For all of you froyo lovers, they do have some new flavors of Greek frozen yogurt. Or you could just go for my favorite, Phish Food frozen yogurt. It tastes exactly the same as the ice cream version!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 9:03 am

AHHHH Thank you so much for letting me know, I need to find the nearest Ben and Jerry’s asap. PHISH FOOD is my absolute favorite, I will have to try out the froyo version.
40 minute commute to high school? WOW!

Caitlin @ This Bride's Joyride April 3, 2012 at 7:02 am

I just ran out of my chloe perfume. I always buy the roll-on tubes from sephora because I tend to get sick of scents after a month or so!

I think my highschool was about medium. I had about 280 in my graduating class.

My favorite class was always history! I swear, history could be so boring but I always had the funniest, crazieset (think dress up for the time period, re-enact things, etc) teachers who made it so interesting!

The last cross-training was the bar method class I took over the weekend. I have another one right after work today!

Lindsey April 3, 2012 at 7:04 am

My favorite is my Coach perfume and Sweet Pea body spray from Bath and Body Works.
Medium sizes I would say about 2000 kids and in my glass about 400. I cannot even remember what my favorite class was! Usually if I really like a class it was because of the teacher not the course itself!
It did an elliptical workout Sunday :)

Annette@EnjoyYourHealthyLife April 3, 2012 at 7:04 am

Oh WOW, Billy went to a large hs! Mine had 300 students in my class, and maayyyybe 1,000 in the whole 4 grades of high school. I was in all the musicals each year! (I dance and act).

I would’ve been dyyyyyiiinnnggg for food too!Smart woman, bringing snacks and all!

Erin April 3, 2012 at 7:05 am

I have about six different perfumes that I rotate between depending on my mood! They range from super-classy paris hilton to tommy hilfiger.

I was in theatre all through high school and uni! I loved it SO much and also did heaps of musical theatre with my church. Now that I live on the other side of the world, I miss it so so much and need to find a way to get involved over here!

My last cross training workout was tonight- a slow ride on the exercise bike at home :)

Meredith April 3, 2012 at 7:08 am

I went to a tiny, tiny public school. Our entire high school had around 200 kids and my class had 52. Funny enough, I sit across the table from one of them at my job. :)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:52 am

No way..that is awesome! I love that you work with one of them ha!

Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! April 3, 2012 at 7:15 am

i dunno if our high school was medium or small. probably small, i hitnk there were like 1,000ish?
weirdly enough… my fav high school class was auto! we had a really good auto shop program at our school and it was actually really fun!

Katie @ msfitrunner April 3, 2012 at 7:27 am

I guess I don’t really wear perfume right now – but always on the hunt for the perfect scent! I went to a medium high school, about 400 kids in my graduating class. And I also loved the school plays, so talented, none of those talents do I possess though;-) my favorite subject was probably biology – nerd:)
And I’m all about cross training lately! The stairmaster was the last thing I did. I’m going to try running tomorrow and see how the shins feel, fingers crossed.
Have a great day!!

Losing Lindy April 3, 2012 at 7:35 am

I don’t wear perfume. Ever since I was preggo with V, I can’t handle smells. My high school was very small probably around 50 kids in 9-12. My class had 16.

Cross train? Is walking to work considered? Wait..that is all I did…maybe if I would run? ;)

BTW, if you want to see adorable V pictures check out my latest entry.

Theresa April 3, 2012 at 7:38 am

i have D&G light blue and Dior J’dore as my perfumes…bath and body works for body sprays (so good at making you not smell so terrible after workouts) :)

i went to a really small grammar and high school..high school there was 42 girls in my class and 200 in the whole school. suffice to say the curriculum was lacking a bit..i’d say my favorite classes in HS were religion. we had a really good religion teacher!

last cross training was this morning on the stairmaster/elliptical. although i’ll prob be doing alot more cross training considering my tendonitis is not getting any better :(

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:51 am

B & B really does have the best body sprays. 42 girls…no way! I bet you were all pretty close. GREAT job getting in your cross training and I am your woman to vent to anytime you are struggling about this stupid injury stuff!

Colleen April 3, 2012 at 7:42 am

Cross training this am = teaching bootcamp and spin. I also got in a 9.6 mile run after those two classes this am!! I have a TON of perfume varities, but I really love B&BW Dark Kiss spray and lotion.
I went to a very large high school (3K students, it now has 6K students) and currently teach at a smaller school (1K kids). I love the atmosphere of big high schools. Really….I love having that many people scared of me!! Muhahaha!!! I’m a tough, mean teacher! ;o)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:50 am

WHAT?!?!? How in the world do you fit it all in. I need to see your planner:) You are my inspiration. 6k now…holy cow! Ha, I am the opposite, I am probably way too nice of a teacher although I have a feeling you aren’t mean at all!

Aimee @ See Aimee Run April 3, 2012 at 7:42 am

I use Victoria’s Secret too. I always go during their semi-annual sale and stock up ;)

I went to a private Christian high school of right around 200 kids, and I graduated in a class of 35.

I hopped on the elliptical last Wednesday, and I’ll probably do the same tomorrow!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:48 am

I get it at the sale too and stock up! Class of 35…that is awesome, I bet you were all super close.

Nina April 4, 2012 at 7:19 am

We were 45 and everyone knew each other but I wouldn’t say we were super close.. Medium is about 300-400 students and the biggest high school in my country has 1000 students which is huge in my eyes… But i guess the schools are bigger when you are 308 million people vs 5 million in Finland :)

Suzanne April 3, 2012 at 7:49 am

I don’t really wear perfume. I get on kicks once in a while, but then I forget.

I was in band, marching band, orchestra and chorus in HS. Hated the school play kids (sorry…they were super annoying and sang all. the. time.) I was a music major in college for about 1/2 my time there, then I got a boyfriend and changed majors to one that was less of an “artist” and more of a “professional.”

My HS had about 3,500 kids, my class had 650. It was a lot. The campus is gigantic.

I am taking a break for a couple days (mostly because I don’t have time during waking hours to get out and run Mon-Wed this week) but I am investigating my options for new cross training (thinking about getting a personal trainer or joining a bootcamp group or something.)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:47 am

DANG…you are so talented Suzanne. WOW, teach me some of your skills. That is a huge HS that you went to. Let me know what you end up doing for your new cross training, that is so exciting!

Dani @ RunDaniellaRun April 3, 2012 at 7:51 am

OHH my favorite perfume right now is DKNY’s Pure and also I really like Kim Kardashian’s fragrance.

I went to 3 different high schools all 3 different sizes LOL! I met my husband at the smallest which was about 50 students in the high school, my class had 8. The other two were medium size.

My favorite class in school was also my writing classes!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:46 am

I have been wanting to try out Kim’s new fragrance! 3 different high schools…WOW! WHAT?!?! 50 kids….8 in your class? That is so cool and that makes me beyond happy that you met your husband there.

Amanda April 3, 2012 at 7:53 am

Lucky you! I love Into the Woods! Reportedly, they are making a movie version. My friend’s little brother is trying to get a part. :)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:45 am

REALLY!!! Ahhhh that makes me so happy. I really loved the story line, too cute. Keep me updated if he gets the part!

Brandi April 3, 2012 at 8:05 am

I am currently obsessed with The Enchanted by Bath and Body works! It smells like you can eat it. :)

Small school, sort of, there was 278 students in my graduating class. I was in the for 6 years! We did Oklahoma my junior year and it was so much fun!

Have a great day!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:44 am

HEY YOU!!! I just recently tested out Enchanted and B & B works and I am obsessed, I need to go get some! Hope you are having an amazing day and I love that you were in Oklahoma!

Brandi April 3, 2012 at 9:26 am

Lol….that should be I was in the choir for 6 years!! I think I need more coffee!! Or a good workout to wake my brain up!

Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 3, 2012 at 8:05 am

For cross-training today, I took a Zumba class for the first time … and subsequently discovered that I have no rhythm. ;)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:43 am

YAY for Zumba…I wish we could go together because I have no rhythm either and that would be so fun to go crazy together ha!

Yellow Haired Girl April 3, 2012 at 8:09 am

A medium sized class where I come from would be a lot tinier than that! I think I graduated with…60 classmates? Small town! My fave class was definitely English.

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:43 am

60 classmates…WOW, did you like living in a small town?

Yellow Haired Girl April 3, 2012 at 9:27 am

Hmm…it had its advantages and disadvantages. I loved the close, tight knit atmosphere. Everyone knows everyone. But, that can also be terrible because everyone gossips their faces OFF. It can get frustrating sometimes.

Chels R. April 3, 2012 at 8:10 am

Wishing I could go to your spin class…I will be bodypumpin then turbokicking it up at the gym tonight. It took everything in me not to run this morning but I know I needed a little cross training break. Plus I’m getting my massage tomorrow so very excited about that!

I love that twilight woods scent!!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:42 am

I think you should come:) I want to come with YOU tonight…pump and turbo=heaven. Good for you to take a little break and enjoy every second of your massage!

Sabrina @ Radioactive Runner April 3, 2012 at 8:23 am

Ohh, that pizza looks good right about now!
I was involved with a theatre company for over 7 years. One year, we did Into The Woods and I was Jack’s Mother.. it was soo fun! I love musical theatre and kind of wish I was still involved it in.

I use Burberry perfume.. love it!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:42 am

Burberry is incredible…I think I need to go get some. You were Jack’s Mother, that is awesome!

Heather April 3, 2012 at 8:27 am

I LOVE my Layers by Scentsy body spray and solid perfume. My current favorite is the Satin Sheets solid perfume or the Luna Body Spray.
The closest I came to being involved in fine arts was taking pictures of the school play for the yearbook. I attended a small high school. I think my graduating class was 53 people. My favoite high school class was Anatomy or biology.
I am currently training for my second half marathon and have been really bad about cross-training lately. I believe the last cross-training that I did was swimming a week or so ago. Biking is on the plan for today!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:41 am

I am going to have to try out Luna Body Spray! 53 people…that is awesome. Did you like having a small class? Enjoy your bike ride and let me know how your next half marathon goes!

Heather April 3, 2012 at 9:31 am

I love anything Luna! I really didn’t know anything other than having a small class. I can’t really say that I liked it or hated it. At the time I guess it was nice because we were pretty close. Now I realize that being that small we missed out on a lot of great opportunities that larger schools offer.
Only 31 more days until the half marathon. This past weekend I completed a great 9 mile run so I am feeling pretty good about it as long as my nagging shin splints hold off! As it gets closer I am going to have to baby them a little more! Love my Zensah compression sleeves! :)

Sarah @ RunSingTeach April 3, 2012 at 8:34 am

My favorite class in my HS was my Comparative Religions class. It one of only two classes in high school where I felt like I learned something! (The other was Humanities, same teacher, the awesome Mr. Miller) I graduated with 365 other people, so I would say my HS was medium sized.

I was in Into the Woods this past summer and played Cinderella. It was the hardest role I’ve ever played and I was terrible! I messed up my solo every single night, but we had a BLAST. (We did a quick turn around production. 5 days of rehearsal, set building, and lighting and then three shows. All in 7 days!) It was the first time I sang in years and I miss it. (I mean, other than teaching music for a living…sang for “real”)

Have a great day!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:40 am

YOU WERE CINDERELLA, that is so awesome. I bet you were amazing! WOW, so cool. I love that you had such a great teacher in HS for your Comparative Religion class and humanities!

Erika@YouJustDidWhat April 3, 2012 at 8:40 am

Drama was one of the subjects I taught to middle school. It was fun.
I’m a bath and body works girl. Even though I still have a gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:58 am

That is so cool that you taught Drama! You better go spend that gift card ASAP!

Patti April 3, 2012 at 8:45 am

I had to laugh at this, because your night exactly mirrored my Saturday…After my day job, I rushed to rehearsal (I also act professionally), and then to actually SEE a play, and by the time I got out I was STARVED. Raced home to where boyfriend and in-laws were watching BBall and was super unflatteringly ecstatic that there was one piece of pizza and one breadstick left. Even down to the took one bite of the breadstick and ran for the ranch part. So glad there’s someone living my parallel life out there!

Janae April 3, 2012 at 8:59 am

You act professionally, WOW..seriously that is so cool. I want your autograph. It is amazing how happy pizza can make us when we are that hungry ha!

Patti April 3, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Hmm maybe I’ll do the world’s cheapest blog giveaway and give away my autograph to, um, any other blogger who asks for it.

Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon April 3, 2012 at 9:13 am

I am always SO impressed by high school, and even middle school, plays! They always do SUCH an amazing job and I always get such a kick out of watching a 16 year old play the part of a grandma!
I went to a small high school (my graduating class had 115 of us I believe) and my favorite class was Calc AB. We watched Bollywood films on Fridays!

Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More April 3, 2012 at 9:20 am

I have several body splashes. All different versions of Pink from VS.

No drama for me.

We had about 400 in my graduating class and about 1600 in the school. Favorite class was always math just because it was easy. And Spanish because all my friends were in it.

Last cross-training workout was Pilates class yesterday.

mark matthews April 3, 2012 at 9:29 am

It wasn’t a cross training workout, but I had my best long run of the season on my treadmill while watching the greatest long run movie ever. Or, as you would say in a tweet – Warrior.best.long.run.movie.ever. Just blogged on it. Maybe it’s a guy thing, not sure.

Cat @ Breakfast to Bed April 3, 2012 at 9:38 am

my high school had 22 ppl in its graduating class. yup 22. Yes, I did go into a fine arts program and plan on finishing my musical theatre degree. eventually. I like school. A lot.

Tonight is BodyPump, yo!!

Melissa April 3, 2012 at 9:51 am

I rotate through my perfume/body spray collection. I have 2 favorites right now, one from VS Pink, and one from Bath & Body Works.

I went to a small high school in a small town. My graduating class had about 160 kids in it. I loved Spanish class the most. I was in a few middle school plays, the ones in high school took too much time commitment and I was involved in other things. I was in band all through high school too.

I did a weights/full body circuit workout this morning. Yesterday was my running day.

Stephanie April 3, 2012 at 9:53 am

I use B&BW in warm vanilla sugar and any scent resembling coconut!

I went to a medium sized high school.

I lifted weights on Sunday. I may cross train a bit tonight. it’s either run 45-60 minutes outside or head to the gym and use the AMT for 30 minutes and run 3-4 miles.

Sarah April 3, 2012 at 9:57 am

Last cross training, last night after class and a long day of work, at about 10 pm I made myself do a Juliann Michaels DVD. My husband laughed the entire time as he watched the National Championship game. At least I did it.

And by the way, I LOVE crazy bread. It’s so delicious.

Happy Running!

Katie @ Peace Love & Oats April 3, 2012 at 10:00 am

I went to a small, private high school with 96 in my graduating class! I loved it but do wonder what a bigger school would have been like!

Molly April 3, 2012 at 10:26 am

Haha wow…my high school had about 400 students total. I went to this little Catholic all-girls school and loved it, but when i went to college and heard about high schools with thousands of kids it blew my mind!

Amanda @FancyOatmeal April 3, 2012 at 10:42 am

I typically wear Brown Sugar & Fig body spray from Bath and Body Works – I’ve been wearing it off and on since college.

Ali Mc April 3, 2012 at 10:42 am

I don’t use spray much anymore – I know, I’m disgusting. but I used to use calgon Tahitian spring or something like that – I love it. Mine lives in my car too. I never feel like I need it at home ;)

I was in EVERY musical and play from grade 4 till I graduated high school. If I could join the community theatre today – I would :)

Valerie April 3, 2012 at 10:51 am

I love twilight woods!!! In college I would keep that in my locker so when I was done teaching spin or whatever class I would just shower in it. Then, I would promptly head to class or hang out with friends.

Don’t people realize that’s what body spray and deodorant are for!? No need for silly showers.

My fav perfume is Viva La Juicy!! (Wish it wasn’t so expensive)

Lora @ Crazy Running Girl April 3, 2012 at 11:00 am

Very small high school, like 350 kids — I graduated with 64 in my class. :)

Lauren @ What Lauren Likes April 3, 2012 at 11:13 am

I went to an arts school! It was pretty small, a lot of musicals went down there :)

michelle kim April 3, 2012 at 11:14 am

The last cross-training that I did was also a spin class yesterday morning. I’m planning on heading out today to do some stairclimbing and ellipticaling. Probably some treadmilling, too. :)

natalie@ southern fit foodie April 3, 2012 at 11:22 am

I work at the same school where I went K-12. It is still small (like 60-70 kids per grade), but when I graduated it was TINY – my entire graduating class was only 26 people!

Corrie Anne April 3, 2012 at 11:24 am

I’m all about the VS too. I’ve done tons of Fine Arts performances. And even directed a few now (yikes!!!). I was a music teacher the past 3 years, but next year I’m planning to go into first grade. A little less showing off/public humiliation. Haha.

Elle April 3, 2012 at 11:33 am

I don’t use body sprays, but my usual perfume is Chanel Chance or Alien by Thierry Mugler.

I played violin in school, so I tended to be dragged into various things when violins were required.

My school was probably a smaller sized school. It wasn’t a public school so I think by comparison the numbers weren’t that impressive. My favorite subjects were English and History; I was a total book nerd.

Natalie April 3, 2012 at 11:43 am

Last night we had pizza and crazy bread for dinner and my high school is doing Into the Woods this weekend for their spring musical!! Crazy!!

lindsay April 3, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I love those last minute trades. Good sleeping in!! and of course ranch is a must.

Jennifer April 3, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I rarely ever wear perfume, but when I do it’s Vera Wang. I went to a really small school. We only had 60 students in grades 7-12 which were in the high school and there were 9 in my graduating class.

Amy April 3, 2012 at 12:51 pm

i love victorias secret lovespell..mmm smells so good!! i also love pizza :)

Holly April 3, 2012 at 1:34 pm

That is really cool that you have taught each of the kids in the play!!!!
& girl, you & that crazy bread…you make me crave it. Now I have to change my dinner plans yet again so that I can include it in my dinner ;)

JoJo April 3, 2012 at 1:36 pm

That’s nice you got to sleep in.. extra one hour is precious in the morning! :)
I have Ms. Dior but haven’t been using it much lately, heard that babies have a hard time recognizing you with perfume on.. But it’s necessary in some circumstances like when there’s no time to take shower after a sweaty work out :D

Lynn April 3, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Whoa! 2000 kids is huge, I could not even imagine 4000. That is more than live in my home town. I graduated from a school that had about 500 students (but that was k-12).

My favourite courses in high school were math and chemistry/physics (which I now teach at a trade school)

Christine @ BookishlyB April 3, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Hey, Janae- what is the right setup for a spin bike? Where the should the handlebars be in relation to the seat? Thanks!

Kerri April 3, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Ok, this doesn’t relate to any of the questions you asked, but I notice your pizza is in front of the microwave. You don’t microwave leftover pizza do you?
The ABSOLUTE best way EVER to reheat pizza is in a nonstick frying pan (don’t spray it or put anything in it) with a lid over low heat. The bottom will get crispy again and the top stuff will melt because of the lid keeping the heat in. Seriously – it’s as good or better than the first day. You’ve gotta try it!! :)

Janae April 3, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Okay….you seriously completed my life! I can’t wait to try out your method, brilliant!

Kerri April 3, 2012 at 8:53 pm

It’s life changing, really!!! :)

Cait the Arty Runnerchick April 3, 2012 at 3:07 pm

i would have def. taken that spin class swap if i were u…let me sleep in!! :) posting that pizza and crazy bread though is cruel, now i just want some really bad…hehe.

the high school i went to had about 4,000 kids; but the parking lot was made for about a 1/4 of that…not fun trying to actually park and get to school on time…lol.

last cross-training workout was me getting my elliptical on. :P

Ricole Runs April 3, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Oh crazy bread, how I love thee, let me count the way. I posted my Nuun Hood to Coast application today!!!! I’m really excited about it, go watch my ridiculous video! :-)

Lizzi April 3, 2012 at 5:44 pm

I looooove men’s scents! I use the men’s versions of Diesel’s Fuel for Life, Clinque Happy, and Clinique Chemistry. It’s so funny because girls ALWAYS comment on how good I smell! #1 way to get the ladies.. ;) In women’s scents, I like Clinique Happy Heart and any Issey Miyake perfumes :)

In my state, ‘high school’ is grades 7-10, then ‘college’ is grades 11-12. My high school had around 800-900 I think.. with maybe 200 people in each grade. My ‘college’ had about 500-600 in each grade… so probably about 1200 total.

Last cross training = spin class last night. It was badass. Hopefully going for a repeat performance tonight :)

Kathryn April 3, 2012 at 8:02 pm

Hey Janae! So I was in Park City today for work and someone mentioned Cafe Rio and the first thing I blurted out was “my favorite running blogger loves Cafe Rio!!!” My coworkers thought I was crazy but I wouldn’t have heard of it if I didn’t read your blog.

Amy April 3, 2012 at 8:07 pm

I use Victoria Beckham perfume. Makes me feel posh. ;)

Abby @ Change of Pace April 3, 2012 at 8:16 pm

I haven’t had crazy bread in years…I think I might have to give in after seeing that photo! I also keep a body spray in my Jeep and desk at work!

Kay April 3, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Hahahah I love that you have a “shower” on hand in the car!

Sierra April 4, 2012 at 1:46 am

I have lots of perfume, but my favorites are the unique brands that I get on vacation or something. I feel like they hold a special memory or something weird like that. One main stream one I cannot get enough of is Chanel Chance…love that scent, so feminine.

My high school was about 600-800 kids I think, I dunno. I graduated with about 180 people in my class