Reasons why Saturday has already rocked and it is only 3 p.m.
1. I had a PAINFREE feel good 2 mile run today at the gym with my sister!! We started off by lifing chest and back, ran and then finished with some elliptical and stretching. It felt good, real good.
3. Subway date with the little ladies, I got MY USUAL and will have jalepeno breath for the rest of the day.
4. Pool time…….I wonder how many more pool days we are going to have this year. PS I think it took them 4 hours to finish off their bags of cheetos from Subway. It was weird because I am pretty sure I have finished off a family sized bag of flaming hot cheetos in the span of one episode of 30 Rock.
5. Opening my mom’s fridge to find this which means I will be grocery shopping at her house today.
6. Taking above mentioned peaches and creating my favorite cereal/peach bowl for a mid-afternoon snack.
7. Getting my laundry done while laying on the couch reading Sarah’s Key. I am really anal about doing laundry and so I get the best feeling when it is all done.
8. I have had a little buddy with me in the car today that loves singing and dancing to the Glee Soundtrack as much as me. PS I got a lot of weird stares from people today as I was singing and dancing because they couldn’t see her in the back seat and thought I was just doing the robot by myself.
9. BYU football game on tonight which means blogging, eating, baking and napping for me.
10. I am about to go convince my niece to give me a lotion foot massage. She loves giving foot massages and I love getting them….win-win.
What were the TOP 3 best things about your Saturday?
Cheetos fan? Have you tried the flaming hot flavor? SO GOOD!