William (I call him by his real name when he is acting mature) has some pretty hard finals today….that’s what you get when you choose a major like electrical engineering and you have to take a class titled, ‘Math for geniuses and people who scored a 36 on the ACT,” and so he was stuck studying all. night. long.
I had to entertain myself because the SISSY is in Kentucky and she took her kids with her (I know, it was pretty selfish decision!!!), and my mom already hung out with me once yesterday and probably wouldn’t fly for hanging with me twice in one day.
My favorite ways to entertain myself:
1. Read blogs until your eyes start going blurry.
2. Make homemade pizza using this recipe. Out of produce for pizza in the Jacob’s residency…..no grocery shopping before we leave.
White flour, cheese and sauce is clearly the best form of brain food.
2b. Eat a salad while waiting for the pizza to bake because you have the patience of a 3 year old. Maybe a 4 year old, but that is pushing it.
3. Start and finish packing for CALI!!! We leave this SUNDAY for a 7 week vacation.
All I need is a swimsuit, running clothes and swedish fish.
4. See how many times you can text your sister while she is on vacation before she get’s sick of you and blocks your number (it only took 14 texts just in case you were wondering.)
5. Watch this weeks episode of the Bachelorette again….I have issues.
6. Watch Kara Goucher running clips on YouTube. I will be expecting a restraining order any day now…I am her number one stalker.
7. Sit outside on your porch and people watch. People watching is probably the most entertaining thing in the world (beside’s running that is).
8. March to a yoga night class so that you can finally let Billy study in silence…….it wasone of those nights……
Don’t judge me for my moose trophy, I will never move it.
Where is your FAVORITE place to people watch?
-Amusement parks, sports games and the carnival on Saturday was pretty entertaining!
What are your packing essentials (let’s say you are going somewhere warm with a side of ocean)!?!?!
If you had to name what you are the BEST at baking/cooking…..what would it be!?! DON’T BE HUMBLE…..it is time for you to brag about yourself:)