No one is allowed to be sad, mad, have road rage or say a swear word today because IT IS FRIDAY!!!
It doesn’t get better than Friday after work. Seriously. It doesn’t.
12 miles 1% incline 7:42 average pace.
Is it normal that when I first heard that I had Monday off I immediately got most excited about the fact I can do a long run without having to rush to work after? Nerd Alert.
I was randomly thinking about some of my favorite material possessions as of late so I thought I would share……
1. I LOVE GUM!!! My absolute favorite is this beauty. Trident Strawberry flava. I feel like I am eating candy all day long.
Taken at school. I am wearing my hood because our school is freezing.
2. These sexy running shorts. I wore them this morning and they made me feel extra speedy.
3. This book. Seriously, if you are looking for awesome running tips and a whole lot of inspiration…..read it now.
5. I just found this picture of my bro and his wife dressed up as Dwight and Angela from ‘the office.’ Made me laugh many times throughout the day.
6. My new fluffy robe from the in-laws for Christmas. I wear it at least 16 hours of the day.
7. Duh…..you knew I was going to say this.
Check out Kate’s giveaway!!!! She is awesome sauce.
What is something you are loving?!?! (Materialistic things por favor….we will save the cheesy stuff for another post. I can’t go longer than 24 hours without getting mushy and gushy so take advantage of this!
What is your favorite type of gum?
Trident fruit flavored. Delish.