Things I am Loving…..

January 14, 2011

No one is allowed to be sad, mad, have road rage or say a swear word today because IT IS FRIDAY!!!

It doesn’t get better than Friday after work.  Seriously. It doesn’t.

Workout:

12 miles 1% incline 7:42 average pace.

Is it normal that when I first heard that I had Monday off I immediately got most excited about the fact I can do a long run without having to rush to work after?  Nerd Alert.

I was randomly thinking about some of my favorite material possessions as of late so I thought I would share……

1.  I LOVE GUM!!! My absolute favorite is this beauty.  Trident Strawberry flava.  I feel like I am eating candy all day long.

photo-1.jpg

Taken at school.  I am wearing my hood because our school is freezing.

2.  These sexy running shorts.  I wore them this morning and they made me feel extra speedy.

IMG_0236.jpg

3. This book.  Seriously, if you are looking for awesome running tips and a whole lot of inspiration…..read it now.

IMG_3201.jpg

5.  I just found this picture of my bro and his wife dressed up as Dwight and Angela from ‘the office.’ Made me laugh many times throughout the day.

n1352017230_654.jpg

6.  My new fluffy robe from the in-laws for Christmas.  I wear it at least 16 hours of the day.

IMG_3094.jpg

7. Duh…..you knew I was going to say this.

IMG_3120.jpg

Check out Kate’s giveaway!!!! She is awesome sauce.

What is something you are loving?!?! (Materialistic things por favor….we will save the cheesy stuff for another post.  I can’t go longer than 24 hours without getting mushy and gushy so take advantage of this!

What is your favorite type of gum?

Trident fruit flavored. Delish.

Kate January 14, 2011 at 4:44 pm

Of course I am the first to comment. I am totally your stalker.

Your brother as Dwight is AMAZING! Made me laugh so hard.

MANGO Haagen-Dazs is MY FAVORITE! It's in my freezer right this moment! No wait, I finished it 2 nights ago. Darn it!

You are such a goof ball. If you lived near me I would actually have someone that is equally as strange as me. :)

Billy January 14, 2011 at 4:45 pm

spabettie.com January 14, 2011 at 4:45 pm

you are SO CUTE !! :D you make me smile EVERY time I'm here. I want to hang out here all day, Mkay? I won't count (out loud) people we pass…

I LOVE the Dwight & Angela costumes!! that is genius and totally spot on!!

Janetha January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

trident tropical twist.

when i was in high school, it was bubbleicious gonzo grape. ooh shit, i would eat 2 packs a day. well, chew 2 packs i guess.

oops, i said shit, that wasn't allowed. however, i wasn't saying it out of anger.. so it's ok ;)

Teri [a foodie stays fit] January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I'm loving my new Badger Cuticle Cream, raisins, my new YMCA jacket, these heels I just ordered (http://tiny.cc/vb6yj) and my Volcano candle from Anthropologie.

Kimberly January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Love those shorts. I miss running in shorts.

My current loves: cereal, cantaloupe, my rosette purse, cherry sundaes from the diner up the street and leggings (I think this has something to do with the sundae).

Rose January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I am loving today's weather. It's 80F and beautiful outside. WHY AM I STILL AT WORK???

Janetha January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

side note, thank god you blogged so your husband knows you are alive and well. that made me laugh real hard.

Amber January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

So loving my new bike light. Oh and kittens. Love the kittens!

Katy January 14, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I love your hair. It's so pretty. :)

That wasn't a part of the materialistic love. Because that would be way creepy! Material things I love include my engagement ring, it's beautiful. Seriously. I also love all of my blu-rays and dvds, my books, my iPods (i have the touch and the nano) and my camera. :) Oh. And my Kindle. My deployment would have been way more boring without all of these things!

My favorite type of gum is Double Bubble. Unfortunately it loses it's flavor like 10 seconds in. :( But it's so delish!!

runyogarepeat January 14, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Hahaha that Office halloween picture is great. I need to read that book, especially since I just finished Born to Run and am craving another running book. A few days ago, I was loving fresh sushi at a sushi bar that was rated the top ski town sushi. It was delicious!

cleaneatingchelsey.com January 14, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Right now I am loving my steel cut oats. Weird, yes. But I'll take it. And I'm loving my pup curled up next to me. Sorry sorrryyy too emo for you.

Keri January 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Oooh thanks for the book tip. I will get it! We ran just about the same pace today. Except you ran 12 miles and I ran 5.

Val January 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog :) I just dont tell you enough :)

I love:
my garmin
my iphone
my running shoes
FOOD
frozen yogurt :)

My favorite gum flavor is any fruit flavored gum :)

Anne January 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Candy Cane Joe-Joe's & Cream ice cream. Maybe I ate 2/3 of the carton in one sitting, but only because it was so soothing on my sore throat (or so I tell myself).

I just like gum. Mostly the minty kind.

Matt January 14, 2011 at 4:58 pm

LOVED that book! He is such a beast!

Jen January 14, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Favorite gum is Orbit Cinnamint. Love it!
You brother and his wife are fabulous!
Things I love:
Jalepeno cheetos, dove dark chocolate, my i phone, my new blender, and your blog. I love Billy's comment. You always make me smile. I love how positive you are.

Stephanie January 14, 2011 at 5:03 pm

I am loving my new juicer!! Billy's above comment cracked me up. Not sure if that was funnier or the pic of your bro as Dwight. *Angela's* facial expression is hilarious! Happy Friday!

chefkatelyn January 14, 2011 at 5:08 pm

I am LOVING my droid! And all of the hummus I get to eat with a spoon since I cannot eat solid food:)

Aron January 14, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Still currently obsessed with my iPhone 4 :)

Katie January 14, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I'm lovin my treadmill of course and my spin bike and I love the local college staircase lol (I'm obviously a workout nut right now, it is getting me through my winter SAD)

and so are my new Victoria's Secret Bikinis that just arrived today! Yayy Extra Motivation and I might just walk around my house in them and pretend it's summer.

and loving all my music and my little clip on iPod Shuffle!

ms. caboo January 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm

The 50/50 book is fantastic–read it a few years ago.

What are my current loves? Well, I just got extra giddy because three books came in today at work that I can't wait to read–I clutched them in my hands and did a happy dance!

And I'm loving my freshly washed snuggle blanket for the couch. Smells great and is oh so soft.

Briana January 14, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I know you don't partake… but right now I am loving the beer that I am drinking. And the bag of chips that I am eating. It's been a loooooong week. So glad it's FRIDAY!! And no work MONDAY!

And I may have to get that Dean K. book (I'm too lazy to figure out how to spell his last name correctly, of course).

Pam January 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm

That photo of your brother and SIL is FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!! I love it!!!

Material things… hmmm… I'm really diggin' my new pink pea coat. Oh and my husband got me a race medal display hanger thingie for my birthday, but it hasn't come in yet, and I'm DYING for that to hurry up and get here! And I just bought some Yurbuds, and those are THE BOMB.

Gum? Nah, not a big fan.

kitkatkateblog January 14, 2011 at 5:28 pm

I am loving protein pancakes in the morning. :)
my little notebook that i write EVERYTHING in, from grocery lists, to workouts, to recipes. it's ALL there. passwords, too. hehe
i am also loving Dexter, the show. so good!

whatkateiscooking January 14, 2011 at 5:32 pm

Your brother makes an awesome Dwight! And I mean that in a good way :)

ShortSkirts January 14, 2011 at 5:33 pm

oh man im reading 50/50 its awesome. So crazy.

dorrybird January 14, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I love the chocolate chips, roasted peanuts, cranberries, sunflower seeds and dried apples in the trail mix that I'm eating right this very moment. Mainly the chocolate chips. Oh, and I love the moccasin slippers that Billy gave me for Christmas. I wear them everywhere like they are real shoes.

Random side note: I wonder if anyone ever reads my comments on your blog and thinks I'm crazy talking about Billy because they don't know our husbands have the same name!

Happy Friday!!!!!

Kassie January 14, 2011 at 5:36 pm

The office pic is GOLD! I love all watermelon flavored gum period. And currently loving the treadmill, iPad,garmin,and target popcorn. Done.

Thanks for visiting my blog, blogging friend… Much appreciated!

Jogging with Fiction January 14, 2011 at 5:43 pm

I'm not a gum chewer, I have a, well I don't know if it's a phobia or a pet peeve, but I can't stand the sound of someone chewing, even if it's me. So no gum for me.

I am loving my new computer. It's sleek, shiny, and oh so fast. I upgraded my old macbook to a macbook pro. booya

futuredocgirl January 14, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Love this post! I love the treadmill, Target brand clam chowder (or, all foods from Target!), buying new books, and having the boy take me out for dates.

As for gum…as long as it's delicious, I don't discriminate!

EBURNS January 14, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I go in definite obsession waves. I am not in a gum one right now, but 6 months ago i couldn't be found without one. Maybe I toned it down a knotch when my husband found a piece (in paper) on our nightstand that I chewed before going to bed.

Materialistic love at the moment:
Taking outfits I've worn a million times and making them feel new with different accessories.
Lattes
watching the bachelor (yikes)

Stephanie January 14, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I am loving the fiancé going to pick up our dinner so I can stay a bum on the couch! He's kind of awesome!

Also loving my new boots I ordered today, never could justify boots in FL but it has been so dang cold, it was easy! I needed shoes I could actually wear with socks…to work!

reinschinscrubs January 14, 2011 at 6:28 pm

oh my gosh that gum looks amazing…i'm trying not to chew gum because i think it makes me hungry and i miss itttt…..

Pixie January 14, 2011 at 6:33 pm

I love:

1. Coffee, but especially really good kinds like peppermint and vanilla.

2. My car, it gets me where I need to go and so far has never let me down. It's also great for transporting coffee.

3. My wedding ring set, because while others may worry about food I know my husband paid what may be a couple months worth of mortgage payments for it, but damn I'm worth it.

4. DVR, because without it I would never be able to leave the house.

These are all materialistic because that's what the post called for. Typically I'm not materialistic, but this felt good.

I don't chew gum….I am not sure why not, I just don't.

fitchocoholic January 14, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Great post!
My favorite gum is the Stride Cobalt!!! Minty….=P
I am loving my homemade chocolate sauce, my nook, and dark chocolate dreams pb.

Sue January 14, 2011 at 6:38 pm

love your blog! you are so positive about everything – I need to be more like you!

Big Daddy Diesel January 14, 2011 at 6:59 pm

I am loving that its friday night, I have the weekend off and i get some sleep

eatwatchrun.com January 14, 2011 at 6:59 pm

I have a necklace with a little runner dude on it that I love…OH! and Nerd Ropes. Bury me with those please.

Lawgirl January 14, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Froyo! I just tried Pin-kbe-rry Pinkberry! I was expecting it to be epic. While it was good- Yoforia is where it's at! With gummy worms and all! Any any of my material items that are pink. Yes, that makes me very happy!

Danielle January 14, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I'm loving the 3 day weekend. And the fact that it was 60 degrees here today since it was like 20 yesterday!! : )
And..I'm loving that Billy knows you're alive because you posted. baahaha.

Kristin January 14, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Okay you must try extra dessert gum…I am obsessed with the mint chocolate chip kind it makes me feel like violet booreguard (willy wonka) when she experiences a meal in her gum. Anyway there is a strawberry shortcake one too that kicks tridents a$$! I just found your blog, thanks it's great.

Alyson January 14, 2011 at 7:26 pm

My favorite type of gum ever is Orbit Perfect Peach or whatever, but I don't have it very often because fruity gum loses flavor pretty quickly as compared to minty gum. My favorites lately? Under Armour gloves, clementines, and Swedish Fish.

Rachel Marie January 14, 2011 at 7:35 pm

First of all, laughing my tail off at Billy's comment, "Pretty funny that I can't get a hold of you but I know you're alive because you just posted." Jason gets sooooo annoyed with me when I don't respond asap to his calls/texts. He kinda has a point though, cuz I'm never ever without my phone and he knows it. *sigh*

Anyhoo…I'm loving my fluffy soft pink pajamas Jason gave me for my birthday. I'm the Queen of Cooties this week, and have been living on the sofa wrapped up in every single blanket we own. My days have pretty much been shower, new pajamas, wrap self in blankets, return to sofa. Repeat daily. Very sad.

Also love my laptop. We were going to get a desktop computer, but then decided we were both greedy computer hogs and bought two laptops instead.

My paintball gun (Tippman A-5 with Flatline barrel). We are on a team called Affiction and have a blast with it. My barrel is special because it lets me shoot in a slightly curved line instead of a straight line, which lets me snipe people who would normally assume that I was out of range to hit them. Plus, I'm like a foot and a half shorter than most of the guys out there, so unless they recognize me they usually think I'm a kid and then dismiss me as a threat, and then I shoot them and laugh at them. It works well for me.

Lucy's flannel blanket. Okay, technically this belongs to Lucy, but it is really really warm. I wrap her in it, then hold her, and it keeps me warm! I know, there must be some form of warped sickness in there that I am using the chihuahua for body heat. But she does benefit from it as well! She gets held and cuddled for hours! Okay. Fine. I steal the puppy's blanky. Jeez.

Oh! And my books. Can't not have books. If I can't afford to buy new ones, I'll go to the library and read theirs. I just have to have books all over the place all the time.

And my Jeep. Love love love my Jeep Wrangler. Poor thing had to be fixed not once but TWICE from major accidents (neither were my fault!). I love the summer weather when we take the top and sides off, throw all our gear in for the weekend and head off to the park. We get pretty into our paintball, so we sort of end up looking like a militia unit stuffed into one vehicle with camo and weapons sticking up all over the place. But pink flowers hanging off the mirror. Ooops! hehehe. Jason takes those off when he drives it. :)

Forward Foot Strides January 14, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Hmmm something I am loving…a sweater I bought at RW, so comfy and soft and perfect.

Favourite kind of Gum: Hubba Bubba or Bubbalicious!

Mamarunsbarefoot January 14, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I'm happy I just gave away my hair!! Um sorry I do not like chewing gum :)

the dawn January 14, 2011 at 7:48 pm

i am loving that i'm currently watching the office dvd's while looking at that awesome picture of your brother. perfection! i dressed up as dwight once for an "office" party. it was good times.

i'm also loving that i can move my long run to monday and enjoy wedding dress shopping on sunday :)

Ellie January 14, 2011 at 7:50 pm

I'm loving my new tie dye pants for Zumba! They are so crazy and ridiculous – but so fun! For gum, I'm either Winterfresh or Orbit Wintermint. I used to be a Trident Original gal.

Kim (Book Worm Runs) January 14, 2011 at 7:53 pm

OMG!! I LOVE the picture of your brother as Dwight!! LOL!

Life as a Convert (Khourt) January 14, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Im totally addicted to gum :/

Heres my confession…. During Sacrament, I just move the gum to one side and eat the bread with the other side…

Elisha January 14, 2011 at 7:54 pm

My favorite gum is Extra Fruit Sensations Berry Pearadise but I think it was discontinued because I can't find it anymore!!! Agh!

Amanda@runninghood January 14, 2011 at 7:54 pm

I'm behind again on my favorite Hungry Runner Girl blog. Boo…catching up tonight! Yay! I'm thankful for my Saucony Kinaras, a treadmill at an awesome gym, movies tonight, beach house this weekend, um, my new Garmin, Remodeling and building on to our house soon…hmmm, maybe more materialistic….let's see, my new undies from Victoria secret, Oh, and my favorite pair of Sevens Jeans! And you of course. :)

Amanda@runninghood January 14, 2011 at 7:55 pm

But thankful for you is getting into the more cheesy stuff…sorry. :)

Caroline January 14, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I love a lot of stuff…my GARMIN, my Itouch, my LIFE IS GOOD pj pants super soft best ever and at my age I have tried a few pairs!!, love my new bra size is that too much info? sorry…it went down and I could not be happier…from 38DD (yikes) to 32C my back says thank you, Bill not so sure.again too much info..ok hmm I love my coffee machine, it is a fancy one that can make anything from Starbucks, I love books all kinds, I LOVE my camera, got it for my 40th bday one of my favorite gift ever, I love my Tivo. Is that materialist or what?!!! (I do love my kids more then all that stuff…and Bill of course.)

Gum….yes always have some and I like a fresh piece so I go through a pack real fast..Ice Breakers sugar free.

Nicole January 14, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I love the cinnamon gums. Materialistic- military inspired jacket, some cold weather running gear I got for christmas, a watch I got for christmas but I still need to get the links taken out.
I'm supposed to go to dinner with a group of girls tonight but maybe I can convince them to get froyo instead? Enjoy your Friday night!

The Running Goose January 14, 2011 at 9:06 pm

loving your blog, as usual!

I would say my garmin, gift cards to restaurants, my books, and heat in my house!

As for the gum, I would say pretty much anything fruity flavored.

Nicole January 14, 2011 at 9:19 pm

thats my favorite gum TOO! omg omg i just love it!

AllyZabba January 14, 2011 at 9:31 pm

i love peanut butter cups, my new pajamas, new pencils and socks. thanks for making me smile!

ihatepickleslikewoah January 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm

the soft peppermint sticks they sell by the register at cracker barrel. and the fact that the package says PURE SUGAR on it :)

it was my anniversary gift from my hubs. he knows me :)

lauravirginia January 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm

That picture of your brother as Dwight is SO legit!

blueeyedbarbie January 14, 2011 at 10:07 pm

I am a gum HOARDER. Have you seen the picture on my facebook? I carry atleast 16 packs with me at all time. I have a problem…

The McGuire's January 14, 2011 at 10:09 pm

I for sure have to go with my I-phone….i'm addicted, it's a problem. We started house hunting today, and i'm officially obsessed with my new house (i obviously don't really own it yet, but IT WILL BE MINE, OH YES, IT WILL BE MINE!)

Doublemint…all the way!! I really like big red too, but i end up chewing the whole pack in like 10 minutes.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail January 14, 2011 at 10:14 pm

I'm cracking up at Billy's comment! he he!

I love your randonmess! I am going to tag in the Stylish Blogger Award, but really, you share randomness daily!! I love it!

Fav material thing now: Kindle

Fav gum: Kiwi pie by extra, but I can chomp Dubble-Bubble till my jaws ache

cinnamonbums January 14, 2011 at 10:25 pm

i love your red polka dot pajama pants!!!! i have a secret obsession with polka dots…ahh..

favorite kind of gum is orbit peppermint but the kind that has the crunchy stuff in it.. i think its like peppermint blast or something – so good!!!!!

things im loving lately…. fooooooood!! but what's new! ahah. books and california sunshine!!

XLMIC January 14, 2011 at 10:38 pm

I love my zip-up sweatshirt that my friend gave me when she couldn't fit it anymore. I LOVE it. I wear it all the time.

I love my running bras. Without them, I would not, could not, should not run. It took awhile to figure out the right ones and the right combo (I wear two). These two styles are IT.

I love my bed. I wish I could spend more time in it ;-)

I love my daughter's new harp… it is just beautiful and puts such a smile on her face!

I haven't chewed gum in forever… but I used to like Bubblicious. I think I like saying "Bubblicious" more than the gum! Blew excellent bubbles with that stuff!

And you are just as adorable, speedy and fun as ever. Have a super weekend!

RunningOnCoffee January 14, 2011 at 11:16 pm

I love the Office-themed Halloween costumes! Great idea. I also like that your shoes match your shorts. And the matching pj pants/robes pic.

Material thing I'm lovin'?
Hard, because I challenged myself to not buy myself clothes for about 2 months. (~2 weeks to go).
Luckily I got some sweet Xmas gifts: My new Keurig machine. It helped me out twice this morning when I had to be to work early and did not leave enough time to make a pot of coffee. And still cheaper than stopping by Dunkin Donuts on my way to work.

Also diggin' my new crackberry. I finally upgraded from my nearly-3-year-old Razr this week.

That picture of sherbet and gummy worms makes me want gummy worms real bad!

Jenn January 15, 2011 at 12:20 am

The "Office" pic-priceless!

I love your running shorts! I also love that they match your shoes! I can imagine how cute and speedy you look in them!

I am a gum junkie. There is NO flavor I haven't tried and my purse is overflowing with empty gum wrappers. When I'm desperate I scour the bottom looking for that one last piece covered with sand (because I frequent a beach regularly-whatever!) Someone explain to me how I get that much sand in there…..anyway

I am loving my new automatic starter in my car. My last one broke and I would just leave my car running all day during work…seriously..I am now actually making a profit at work!

Have a great weekend!

Tortuga_Runner January 15, 2011 at 12:21 am

I feel like a rock star when I am rocking my Tiffany's necklace from last years Nike Women's Marathon in SF. It's the only Tiffany's jewelry I own.

The Office Dress up is freak'n hilarious!

Maria January 15, 2011 at 3:43 am

LOVe love the pic of them dressed up- brilliant costumes!
I love tea. All types of lovely tea. Especially if it has cinnamon in it :)

squigglefloey January 15, 2011 at 4:55 am

Omg there is a girl @ my school that looks EXACTLY like you! Well, she has the same gorgeous smile! haha. Do you have any relatives going to uci?

Jen January 15, 2011 at 6:36 am

Cutest shorts and shoes EVER!!!!! Love them :)

Jen

thescenefromme.com January 15, 2011 at 6:59 am

Trident has new gum out called Trident Vitality in orange and it has vitamin C in it!

I am loving my comfy fleece lined north face pants right now. Gotta keep this girl warm in all this snow!

betybliss January 15, 2011 at 7:26 am

I'm loving my Kindle. I never thought I would be one of those people that would carry it with them everywhere they went….well I'm that person. You never know when you might have time for a quick read :)

Katie January 15, 2011 at 8:34 am

you put in gummy worms, i put in gummy bears. whew. we can still be friends.

i bought a new nike hoodie a few weeks ago and maybe have been wearing it every single day. i mean, only maybe.

flyrunner January 15, 2011 at 8:38 am

Have you tried Extra's Mint Chocolate Chip gum? It's delish! I love it and Mentos gum because it's the only one that can karate kick my coffee breath.

Things I love lately:
1. Coffee – Cinnamon Hazelnut beans from a local store or Non-fat Misto from Starbucks or a local coffee shop.
2. Boston Qualifier training hoodie.
3. Adidas adios shoes.
4. My Coach sneaks.
5. My iPhone 4

sweettoothrunner.com January 15, 2011 at 8:39 am

You are so CUTE Janae! I feel such love for you! Haha! :D

Darn those are sexy shorts. I'm loving my sexy running shorts too. Well, they're so short more like big knickers really…just how I like 'em! ;)

Kiley January 15, 2011 at 8:57 am

I love your pictures…you seem like quite the spaz (aka: FUN!!) My gum of choice right now is Extra Strawberry Shortcake. YUM!

lunachickruns.com January 15, 2011 at 9:19 am

I am LOVING my North Face Mossbud Fleece Pants that I got for Christmas. They are so incredibly fuzzy & warm, I don't care that they make me look frumptastic. I wear them pretty much every moment I am in the house.

Heather January 15, 2011 at 10:01 am

Oh my gosh – your brother looks just like Dwight in that picture!! That is so awesome!! We love that show – can't wait for it to start on Thursday!!

I LOVE running clothes. I also love pajama pants. I am in them 90% of the time when I'm home. That or my workout clothes. I am one stylin' girl! :)

Love the robes from your in-laws! They look comfy!

Mallory January 15, 2011 at 1:36 pm

I am pretty obsessed with my iPod touch and play with it allllll the time!! My favorite gum… well it varies. I pretty much like the Mint Chocolate Chip gum I found a few weeks ago. It is truly like dessert!

J January 15, 2011 at 2:15 pm

I am loving my wedding dress which I finally picked out TODAY!!! ahahah I am so excited!

I am also loving my afghan cause it keeps me warm while I lay on the couch all day. Also, I am loving the new cozy sweater Brian got me for Christmas!! IT is so warm!

Rene April 8, 2011 at 8:53 am

Material possessions: My TOMS. I have to wear closed toed shoes to my Anatomy lab (go figure) and these babies have gotten me through the semester.
Also, my new Newton's which are obnoxiously pink and beautiful. I don't even have them yet but they are going to be my shoes for my first full in October.

real estate Lewes de August 21, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Have you by chance read J. Budziszewskis book What We Cant Not Know?