Omelet the size of your head

November 13, 2010

Please e-mail me your favorite snack!! Even if you just take the picture with your cell phone…I want as many ideas as possible.  Read about it hereif you have questions and thanks so much to those that have sent pictures!

Workout:

Taught Spin for 45 Minutes- Hurt like heck….yelling+breathing heavy+sore sandpaper throat= severe pain and your voice cracking like a 14 year old boy.

Stairs 30 Minutes

Elliptical 15 Minutes-Man that thing is boring….at least America’s Next Top Model was on.  Tyra Banks is pure crazy sauce.

Food:

Lunch was eaten at my Mom’s house.

The boys are watching football so that means I get to spend a few hours stalking all of you, doing laundry and eating.

IMG_2107.JPG

Pear, whole wheat toast with strawberry jam and an omelet.  My omelet has one whole egg, 4 egg whites, onions, green pepper, zucchini, tomato and cheddar cheese. Once again I didn’t have time to eat breakfast….Saturday mornings are so busy, but I definitely made up for it with my lunch:)

Plans for today include COSTCO and some other errands. I think a little Gelato at Costco might be a necessity.

See you after dinner.

What are your favorite omelet fillings?

Jodi H November 13, 2010 at 3:56 pm

I have sent you several pictures! All taken with my cell phone. It has a flash and takes really good pictures so I figured you didn't mind! You are always posting amazing looking food!

Lindsay and James Cotter November 13, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I don't know what looks better, the omelet or the scenery in the background! Beautiful! I love omeletes. We make them for dinner ALL the time!

Lindsay and James Cotter November 13, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Lindsay and James Cotter November 13, 2010 at 4:05 pm

Mamarunsbarefoot November 13, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Your a workout animal!! I'm very impressed at how well you eat!!! Don't know if I have a favorite and if I did your food looks way better!

cleaneatingchelsey.com November 13, 2010 at 4:50 pm

I miss omelets so much actually – tons of veggies is definitely my way to go!

thetreadmilldiaries.com November 13, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Your omelet looks so good. Love that it's packed with so many veggies. One of my favorites is filled with tomatoes, spinach, red onion, mushrooms and swiss cheese. Mmm. Mmm. Good.

marathonmaiden November 13, 2010 at 6:43 pm

You teach spin?! Awesome and I may hit you up for spin routines/ideas once I get a gym membership hahah

Jenn November 13, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Omelets! I consume MANY of those. Egg whites, sauteed mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, spinach and basil leaves with a little bit of swiss and about half a gallon of tabasco! All is good!

I'm still working on my snack picture. My snacks are VERY boring. Well, the healthy ones anyway! Hmmm-are PopRocks boring?? I just found some of those in the Halloween bowl. I'm going to try them just to see….

giraffy November 13, 2010 at 7:17 pm

I'm a boring ol' ham and cheese omelet loyalist. :D

Mmmm. Pears. You just reminded me what I forgot at the market this morning!

ERG November 13, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Does the sore throat mean you are sick? If so, feel better soon!
Omelet- I always forget about eggs for dinner! What a great idea & so fast to fix. Mmmm.

Erin Masi November 13, 2010 at 11:13 pm

Brunch is my favorite meal of the week! I love a good omlette with some arugula, tomatoes, and bacon. YUM!

Susan November 16, 2010 at 8:45 pm

That omelet looks AMAZING. I used to work at a breakfast/lunch place and we had soooo much good breakfast food. I miss it! I like omelets with all sorts of veggies thrown in…and definitely topped with salsa. :)

Emily December 2, 2010 at 3:55 pm

I enjoy you're blob. And by blob I mean blog. And I didn't change that because I enjoyed the fact I called it a blob. So there.
I like my omelet a la sauteed onions and mushrooms and garlic (or not if i have a hot date, duh), steamed spinach, Soy Mozzarella cheese–I'm lactose-ophobic (or intolerant..whatever), and my fave tomato sauce. Legend..wait for it..ary. BOOM